Fire Season 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last week we had big, puffy, normal clouds the sky looked just like when I was a kid. Last couple days at the lake nonstop chemtrails crisscross patterns of planes. Bone dry, warm evenings, and planes must be connected.

Yah and the mill the other day In town was producing big puffy clouds out the stacks. Yesterday nothing.
Amazing how weather and layers of humidity can change how things look. We are mountain sledders, most should know what air inversions are.
I’m not going down a conspiracy rabbit hole in a fire thread that’s affecting families.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah and the mill the other day In town was producing big puffy clouds out the stacks. Yesterday nothing.
Amazing how weather and layers of humidity can change how things look. We are mountain sledders, most should know what air inversions are.
I’m not going down a conspiracy rabbit hole in a fire thread that’s affecting families.

At my cabin by entwhistle. No smoke no fires. That’s the good news.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Easy to sample at 10000+feet? just hop in your plane and go grab a sample, easy. 🤣
lol, it is easy. Not saying that YOU can do it, but you realize stuff flies over 10,000 feet every day? If it was so concerning that it is changing wind patterns, you would think that maybe a single concerned group would have the resources to take a sample? Or are they too busy putting their resources into election fraud.
And "aluminium, strontium, barium" these have the ability to control the wind patterns for the benefit of destruction? Holy moly.
As far as chem trails go, commercial airliners do not spray chemicals. If Jay is watching some random airplane spraying ok, but commercial airliners do not as it would be the easiest thing in the world to confirm if they did.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is good news.

I see smoke in the air to the north of me in Edson.
Looking at the fire smoke website, fires stoked up south of town again.

In grande cache this weekend. Was completely clear yesterday...probably won't be able to see the mountains here by late afternoon.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drove up to little smoky and back yesterday. Fairly clear going up, on the way back was another story. Massive smoke clouds on the east side of 43 just north of Fox Creek on the way back. Didn’t look too far off the highway either. Scary stuff for sure. Stay safe everyone.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to take a side step on this thread for a moment. Looking for that video where the man is expressing his concerns to a group on stage about community members knowing of the fires before the group issued warnings. He was stating how the people had resources ready etc. but were not allowed to use them. Can anyone point me in the direction of the video. Looked around and couldn't find it again. Can't remember if it was from Fort Mac or from the Grand Prairie GPREP meeting? Thanks.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to take a side step on this thread for a moment. Looking for that video where the man is expressing his concerns to a group on stage about community members knowing of the fires before the group issued warnings. He was stating how the people had resources ready etc. but were not allowed to use them. Can anyone point me in the direction of the video. Looked around and couldn't find it again. Can't remember if it was from Fort Mac or from the Grand Prairie GPREP meeting? Thanks.
From Grand Prairie. It was on Twitter. I’ll see if I can find it. Just a bunch of people who think everyone’s out to get them lol.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol, it is easy. Not saying that YOU can do it, but you realize stuff flies over 10,000 feet every day? If it was so concerning that it is changing wind patterns, you would think that maybe a single concerned group would have the resources to take a sample? Or are they too busy putting their resources into election fraud.
And "aluminium, strontium, barium" these have the ability to control the wind patterns for the benefit of destruction? Holy moly.
As far as chem trails go, commercial airliners do not spray chemicals. If Jay is watching some random airplane spraying ok, but commercial airliners do not as it would be the easiest thing in the world to confirm if they did.
Yep, been on a couple planes and choppers in my time. I also have sat on Mountain peaks at or above 10k.
You deny that Cloud seeding happens? Governments admit it's done.
Anytime man decides to "help"mother nature there are natural consequences.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think unless you have been sleeping under a rock you know that they seed clouds to minimize hail in thunderstorms. The insurance companies fund this practice and it’s well known. As far as seeding on a daily basis I doubt that happens. Anyone that thinks that the reason your luggage didn’t make it is because the cargo hold was full of aluminum and barium particles has been partaking to much in the inflight cocktails. Once again with any conspiracy especially with one like this to many people have to be in on it. The pilots, the baggage handlers, the aircraft maintenance personnel. It ain’t happening on commercial jet liners.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure who said commercial airliners, military aircraft are though. Its no secret or conspiracy.

So it’s the military flying back and forth all day long over everyone’s houses? They don’t have enough gas money for regular training operations so I doubt they are free lancing chem trails. You are one interesting duck I’ll give you that. 😂

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Totally normal..........

"Military industrial complex"............first word is military.

Attachments

• IMG_20230514_141627_179.jpg
    IMG_20230514_141627_179.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20230514_141629_955.jpg
    IMG_20230514_141629_955.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20230514_141648_671.jpg
    IMG_20230514_141648_671.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20230514_141650_647.jpg
    IMG_20230514_141650_647.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 72

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I posted this earlier, is this the video?

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Outwest1

Reaction score
I feel bad for anyone displaced because of all that is happening up there. Always open to different views. Hail seeding watch it happen at home every year mixed reviews on it. Met a Vietnam vet some years back in smithers steelheading one year. He told me he lives very remote alaska. Nearest nabour 25 miles away remote. Killed a moose every year in his yard for the winter. Then the meat started looking very strange had one tested and was told don't eat it was full of aluminum barium and all sorts of stuff. Never know with the dirty governments now days can't trust them

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Totally normal..........

"Military industrial complex"............first word is military.
They can Well afford it with all the money they stole from us from fake
I posted this earlier, is this the video?
that’s the one I was thinking of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom