fire pit ring

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna go get the quad and trailer and get rid of all the rocks... Always overgrown with weeds and sticks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha. Better be. I'm too often picking up nails in our parking lots from the kid's Friday night fires.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a buddy that builds these pits they are super cool! They just kind of snap together and apart.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rules like that are made for the 75% of people in BC that live in Vancouver. The rest of us do Wtf we want.

i really hope your right...the problem is that the one day if you have an accident and someone comes to inspect... like lets say forestry... right off the bat your fault its like running non dot tires on your dual sport bike... sure no one cares but get into a wreck and need insurance to help you out and you will see your hooped! that's the biggest problem when it comes to anything outdoors is Vancouver weather that be riding, working, hunting fishing ect ect is that Vancouver should not be allowed to vote... i'd say more the 75% never leave the city and prestine wilderness is whistler or cultus lake yet they feel they should have a say on what happens in places that are too cold or too buggy to visit... but of course most of our home grown politicians (NDP) anyhow were born in the City of Vancouver politics first... and there in lies the real problem... in trying to make everyone happy we have become over regulated... everyday we loose another sliver of our freedom...

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a buddy that builds these pits they are super cool! They just kind of snap together and apart.

how much??? where could one get one... i need something to keep the kids from falling in... rocks no long work

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
there was a guy at one time that had plasma cut a couple "Snowandmud.com" fire rings, I think Rknight111 has one and the other we raffled off at the campout many years back. They were like the ones Neil's buddy makes, easy to transport in the camper for those places without firepits.

DragonCFI

Reaction score
McLevin Industries Red Deer might have some I seen a fire pit there last week with some designs cut into it.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's another option, was a little bit of work but worth it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 545
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 536

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom