Fire at Super Save (Frontier) Revy

snowzombie

Reaction score
A few pics from recent fire at the pumps.

Attachments

• HPIM0404.JPG
    HPIM0404.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 287
  • HPIM0407.JPG
    HPIM0407.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 281
  • HPIM0409.JPG
    HPIM0409.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 283
  • HPIM0415.JPG
    HPIM0415.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 291

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
That was last week...right, my daughter was across the street (passing through) when it happened.

DID SHE HAVE BIG MATCH?? LOL .......... :PDT_daz:

ACTUALLY WE HAVE STOPPED THERE QUITE A BIT... FILLED UP TRAILER TIRE SPARE THERE, AFTER BLOWING ONE ON THE HIWAY..........

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
let me guess, on the phone or leaving the van running. you should see the dirty looks i get when i tell people to get off the phone at the pump. they will normally say something rude and i just tell them "it is totally fine by me if you want to kill yourself and blow up this gas station but dont do it while i am here." and then i point to the signs showing no phone, smoking etc... idiots. anyway if it wasnt that, then wow, what a way to fill your van. at least he'll get a new one .lol.

ps- hopefully no one was hurt.

snowzombie

Reaction score
Pics were sent to me by a friend in Revy so I dont have any details. If I had to guess by the look of the van it was probably a camperized unit and a piolet light was left on. It is parked right where the propane pump is (or was). Hopefully they get it fixed up before winter as this was the only place we found for proane for the heater in the trailer. Looks like the fire dept. did a good job controling it.

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When did this happen? I was just there on Saturday and didn`t even notice that.... BTW, I saw gas as high as 144.9 and diesel @ 149.9 Heading back from Penticton. Can`t wait till the carbon tax hits Sask.......

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Happened Mon. Aug. 4
Snowzombie you can get tanks filled just up the road at Revelstoke Equipment Rentals.
How much are you guys paying for fuel and where are you?

snowzombie

Reaction score
Thanks P/P... will keep the equipment rental place in mind, I doubt their hours are as convient as the Super Save though.

Gas here in central Alberta is just under the $1.30/L for reg.

BTW what happened to the sledrevelstoke site??? :confused:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Sledrevy site picked up some nasty viruses, will be back bigger and better in the fall.
I filled up yesterday at the Chevron nothing under $1.50.:rant:
I have to burn 94 in the grocery getter, $156.9 yesterday, anyone looking for a totally restored 82 GMC with a 400 small block that`s got an oil leak?

trucks, Adam 006.jpg

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happened Mon. Aug. 4
Snowzombie you can get tanks filled just up the road at Revelstoke Equipment Rentals.
How much are you guys paying for fuel and where are you?

Innisfail Save ON Foods is 124.9 for reg and 126.9 for diesel plus the 4.5cent/llitre store coupon.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledrevy site picked up some nasty viruses, will be back bigger and better in the fall.
I filled up yesterday at the Chevron nothing under $1.50.:rant:
I have to burn 94 in the grocery getter, $156.9 yesterday, anyone looking for a totally restored 82 GMC with a 400 small block that`s got an oil leak?

View attachment 7308

For 10 mpg, I don't think so! :p :d

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How bad is the oil leak and where is it leaking from? Heck with a 406 it should catch up to coyotes and other on the run varmits lickity split. Who cares what gas costs as long as it's all fun....:d

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At $1.42 a tank of fuel would be worth more than that van was...lol.

I paid $1.49 three weeks ago in Golden. Last night paid $1.15 at FJ in Nisku. Diesel.

Top Bottom