fernie snow

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Harvey Bowls??? Red Meadow, Montana?? Or is that too far south?

Both of those are up high and there are a few more places with elevation that it could be......here's one from today, Sunday......:xmas-smiley-018:

Attachments

• CrossingLakes15i.jpg
    CrossingLakes15i.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 36

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
we found some pretty decent stuff up corbin way hey foothills. tore engine down sunday night and in need of a piston and a little nikisil. should be back in action in a few weeks.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
we found some pretty decent stuff up corbin way hey foothills. tore engine down sunday night and in need of a piston and a little nikisil. should be back in action in a few weeks.

Now that's too bad....no new snow forecasted for at least a week and looks like it is going to get cold (-20 to -23C). Better get to work and you'll be finished in time for the next dump. Good luck

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ferniesnow i meant you must have went down towards harvey creek (right turn) i have`nt gone down that way.Oh good to hear stan guess a guy should have put the flap down when got to trail. I guess i put on an extension on my ice thrower.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
ferniesnow i meant you must have went down towards harvey creek (right turn) i have`nt gone down that way.Oh good to hear stan guess a guy should have put the flap down when got to trail. I guess i put on an extension on my ice thrower.

Yea, I got that out of your post but no else did so maybe there will be some fresh left for this weekend....:beer:

Top Bottom