Fernie conditions 2014/15

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could be epic up high tomorrow.

It snowed all day at the White Pass chair...raining down lower. Skied some creamy 3 to 4 inches of pow in Curry bowl late morning and early afternoon and it is still raining down in town at 7:30pm and 1.5 degrees...heavy snowfall warning for Sparwood. The Griz Cam shows 30 CM at 7:30.

zeke800

Reaction score
is it worth a 14 hour drive on wed to come sledding. Want your honest opinion. thx

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's the best dump of the year I think, my buddies drove from flin flon mb for the week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you guys keep the reports coming please? How's the temp and wind up top? Will the snow last or settle out quickly?

A few of us from Edmonton thinking of coming down in a few days, never been, where is a good place to stay and what are the riding areas??

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm headed out this afternoon riding for a couple days. I will report after tomorrow. Bopper will have a good idea after today what's it like.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skied a couple of hours this morning and other than it being your typical cluster F$%# where nothing is open and everyone is in one small area of the hill, it was pretty awesome...best run of the year down Cedar Ridge. Snow up top is sweet.

Gonna head out to Rolling Hills tomorrow morning and expect it to be epic. Sun is starting to poke out right now at 1:00 pm, hope it doesn't do to much damage before tomorrow.

Last edited:

PINandPRAY

Reaction score
Planning on heading out in the am, hopefully conditions aren't ruined by then. If the snow is good, expect Corbin to be tracked out by sun down :cool:. Maybe i can convince Mr. Ferniesnow to join me?

Top Bottom