Fernie conditions 2014/15

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it too early to start this thread? Probably. But can ya blame me?

Can't wait to get back out that way this season!

:cool:

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have been hunting hard up high in the past 3 weeks and I can say I will be waiting for a major storm or two before I get out riding. I was out november 10th last year and it was GREAT!!!! but it's different year this year. I am going out hunting again and will be up in the 6000-7000 foot elevations. i will give a update after that

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to the top the other day and there was NO snow and then the heavy rains came so no sledding yet,,, but good news I am going out today and buying a new helmet and goggles. that should cheer me up

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks bopper! I hope it starts soon but the long range does not look promising. We are going have to try and get out sledding this year!

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya we rode 2 different spots, the first spot sucked! But out by wranglers on the road in there was a definite foot possibly more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were dirt biking last saturday up in the alpine west of Fernie and there was no snow to speak of but the creeks were running almost crotch deep at some crossings. There was rain and snow on Sunday and Monday though so it is a start but forecast is for cold and sunny. Going to be a late start methinks...

doobie

Reaction score
We drove up to heartbreak on the flat head. There is 2inchs of snow that far in. Poor start to the season. Going to need a few systems before a trail ride will even happen

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant wait to get out there!! Anywhere for that matter! Brand new xm and too fn busy to think about riding it!

Top Bottom