Fernie conditions 2014/15

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the riding areas in this area and how big are they? We've never been before. Planning to head out Wednesday ride thur and fri... Will it be worth the effort and $$?? Thanks guys

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the riding areas in this area and how big are they? We've never been before. Planning to head out Wednesday ride thur and fri... Will it be worth the effort and $$?? Thanks guys

Pretty sure with this reload of snow things will be good to great over the next few days...its spring so you never know from one day to the next.

Lots of tree and meadow riding up Coal Creek to Rolling hills and large open alpine areas at the Notch (follow the pipeline west until u get to the cliff drop...go over the drop and your Fu$#%^). The Notch will be good if the wind stays away...it can be wind packed at times, although there is always somewhere that is good.

http://www3.telus.net/FernieSnowmobile/images/Fernie_Trail_Map1-page-001.jpg

Last edited:

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a pic of fernie snow and the wife from today
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426550237.301521.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426550247.637967.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426550257.199331.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you guys riding tomorrow can you let us know if the snow settles out?? Planning a trip but don't want to ride firm.

we have been searching for snow like this all year, dying to hit some powder!

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Are you guys riding tomorrow can you let us know if the snow settles out?? Planning a trip but don't want to ride firm.

we have been searching for snow like this all year, dying to hit some powder!

Please please still be there when I get there this weekend lol

It settles and all the tracks we made today will be set up and hard. There is fresh along the perimeters as we couldn't use it all up. We did a good job.
I guess it depends on Mother Nature and whether or not she lets Mr.Sun out to play.

There is lots out there, you just have to know where to look.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn so it's all pretty much tracked out? We have never been there and have no idea where to go.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol no not tracked out. Our group was the only one on the hill where we rode. Hire a guide !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wideman12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drove back from koocanusa last night. Looked like today was going to be epic. Pics suggest it was!

Top Bottom