Fernie conditions 2014/15

Pantherscry

Reaction score
Cool. Post some more pics! If I can't be having fun might as well see someone else having fun for me......

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will do I have some newbies with me so I can't access the harder areas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a decent day trail into the rolling hills is like a highway and we had a good day in the drainages
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424841773.425266.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424841786.061637.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424841805.928553.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424841818.525796.jpg

Pantherscry

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics! I'm heading to the area tomorrow hopefuly this storm has brought some fresh.

Pantherscry

Reaction score
Hmm. I'm not sure if your telling me that so I don't steal the snow.............hopefullly you left something for me. It's been a tough year.

Pantherscry

Reaction score
I believe you. You, unlike some, actually share where your pics are from:). Thanks for your updates.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't say where some of my pics are from.

If someone wants to bust a trail in all day to get to those spots they can share it but why would someone give up all their stashes.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep. Talked to the gf and has been snowing in the pass a bit today, that might be your best bet again

Pantherscry

Reaction score
I don't say where some of my pics are from.

If someone wants to bust a trail in all day to get to those spots they can share it but why would someone give up all their stashes.

Im not talking about specific locations. I just mean general areas. Not giving up
much if you say you were at Corbin or coal creek.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not talking about specific locations. I just mean general areas. Not giving up
much if you say you were at Corbin or coal creek.

Just go and ride, maybe not you, but so many people want folks to give it away for free. Sometimes you can't say a general area without giving it away pretty easy. If someone says Coal Crk and posts some pics, anyone who's ridden there can probably figure it out by what terrain features they see, so they might very well be giving up their honey hole etc.

I was in Fernie on Monday and they are going to have a short spring unless it starts piling up. Looking pretty scary there for February.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with you 100% looking scary
Just go and ride, maybe not you, but so many people want folks to give it away for free. Sometimes you can't say a general area without giving it away pretty easy. If someone says Coal Crk and posts some pics, anyone who's ridden there can probably figure it out by what terrain features they see, so they might very well be giving up their honey hole etc.

I was in Fernie on Monday and they are going to have a short spring unless it starts piling up. Looking pretty scary there for February.

giddyup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am begining to think there is no snow coming could be a write off year for the deep stuff

Top Bottom