Fernie conditions 2014/15

turbodup

Reaction score
We were out today snow was great up top few places were icy but good for the most part .

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Things were pretty alright yesterday, hoping for more of the same today
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424615626.352326.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424615638.747735.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pantherscry

Reaction score
Seems to be a lot of quads and bikes rolling through Fernie for this time of year.........

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
It was real! In Rain Guage at Corbin. We had a great day. About 16 to 20 inches new. If only it wasn't on a concrete base.

Now the facts.............I figure we would need 2-3' on top of the concrete and a magical glue holding it from sliding to get us to where we should be this time in the year. Elkford was decent (only 2-4" of fresh) Fri. and Sat. but one sure had to know where to look to find the untracked.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did I here that today was the last day open for the ski hill, never seen this before
They have been on the local radio stations all week saying those rumors are false. Both Kimberley and Fernie will stay open until the beginning of April.
I think that is so they don't have to refund all the prepaid packages for spring break.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we tried to get money back for my son and not a chance would they.
They have been on the local radio stations all week saying those rumors are false. Both Kimberley and Fernie will stay open until the beginning of April.
I think that is so they don't have to refund all the prepaid packages for spring break.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I was up at the hill today with bluebird skies and 20% of the amount of people that would be there on a normal blue bird Sunday. They have managed to do a great job fixing up the lower mountain with an obvious large snow-making effort. Everything was bullet proof but there are many options for getting down the lower mountain...way better than last week. If we dont get another major rain event I think the hill could be good till the middle of April.

Top Bottom