We had a good day today
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428793024.854441.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428793035.686773.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428793049.938069.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I planned to but ended up on the dirt bikes. I will get out next week, the snow should be great nice and soft. I know weirboondocking is out today maybe he will chime in

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ride Harvey this week? wondering if you can still park at road? kinda want to head out this weekend for one last spring boot!

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode rolling hills today had a great day went back into the notch. Maybe one more ride left in me next weekend

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah getting pretty low. Thanks.

Yes pretty low last weekend, not worth the time Turblue. Couple more hot days and its going to be done for good. its always nice to say you rode in June or July but not going to de this year. Usually I am the kind of guy that will drive 3 hrs to ride for 2 if that's what it takes to ride in June/July but this year in Fernie has been a total let down, not even going to bother. A late May or june ride will not be in the cards this year for Fernie, maybe in Revy.

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode window yesterday. Had a blast ....snow is low.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Yes pretty low last weekend, not worth the time Turblue. Couple more hot days and its going to be done for good. its always nice to say you rode in June or July but not going to de this year. Usually I am the kind of guy that will drive 3 hrs to ride for 2 if that's what it takes to ride in June/July but this year in Fernie has been a total let down, not even going to bother. A late May or june ride will not be in the cards this year for Fernie, maybe in Revy.

Top Bottom