Fernie, BC Conditions 2016

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess it depends on whether you want to ride the rough pipeline to get to the Wrangler's cabin or drive in your nice truck listening to tunes and ride a groomed trail up................your choice.

I also like sc800's idea of supporting the local club that grooms, builds cabins, and holds complimentary Family Days.

Perfect, that is a pretty easy choice. Always look to support local clubs when they do a good job of keeping things maintained.

Thanks gents!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Great snow today...............

Frame-20-01-2016-06-50-16.jpg

Frame-20-01-2016-06-48-28.jpg

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Headed out to Corbin for a day trip this weekend. Haven't been there for a fews years and this is not my normal riding area. I'm sorry if this has been asked or for being a pain. I haven't been keeping tabs on the crowsnest threads or weather. Has the staging area changed at all?, any new rules that I may be unaware of?, any one ride out there lately, that could tell me a little about the snow pack? What's it doing? any activity? Little about how much snow have they been getting?
Thanks, Barker

Last edited:

poysatron

Reaction score
Take the time to drive to Morrissey or Coal Creek, pipeline today was garbage. Pay the dues help the clubs IMHO

Top Bottom