Feet Hookers Running Boards

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the proclimb boards look swwweeeetttt tamara.

They work fabulous too!! Spent two days in deep snow, no build up...what did get on there was gone with a swipe or a stomp...never once stepped down on any build up or iced up boards :D It was super to have that extra stability...I was always losing my footing and spent alot of time banging the crap out of my boards to clear them...but not any more. Super nice product for sure...good price too IMO.

Luck.ycangus

Reaction score
Why is it so secretive? Can we not maybe post available models/colors and pricing?

if you are wanting models/colors and pricing you can contact Momma (mainjet), Terry at T&T powersports, Tyler at asemotorsports, or myself on here. but we do handla almost everything and almost any color.

Rufer19

Reaction score
Any pics of some boards on a Nytro? Price? Are they powdercoated and do they go right up to very front of running boards? Where about in Sask are you? Whats the pricing on these?
Thanks.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That looks a mo betta...even if it is on a doo:D

They look great and from what others are saying think I'll be pleased with the new boards. Finished them up this morning. Could have been worse if I had a Poo.:pound:

Last edited:

Luck.ycangus

Reaction score
did you take your sled off the deck to finish? hahaha have fun with your new boards

Luck.ycangus

Reaction score
here is the boards on my pro. i didn't go with the tunnel brace because i don't get to crazy. along with some other goodies.

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Warren yours are getting shipped monday. looking forward to seeing them on your sled and a ride report

Did these ship? Been in Toronto all week and just got home today. Was hoping to install this weekend........called the bus depot but they have nothing.....just wondering.

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To say I am pleased with this product is an understatement! Pick up this afternoon and installed tonight. Easy install and what a difference. As soon as you step back on the machine you feel how stiff they are compared to stock. I would highly recommend these to anyone currently with just stock running boards .

Top Bottom