Feedback on Swap meet

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if the moderators would consider having another section in the Swap Meet called "feedback". It would give buyers and sellers a chance to post the good and bad of any dealings we may have. Other sites have them and they work good in allowing one to read feedback good or bad on an individual before dealing with....just thought I'd throw it out there....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
WE used to have a reviews section, I'm not sure where it went to.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The abuser or the puller LOL!
Was not I.....................
Not a bad idea though but it creates a bashing site.
catmando!

Lets be honest, sometimes people do need to hear the bad stuff about people or businesses !!!!! I went to see Terry at T&T he was able to fix my sled and find a problem another dealer had caused. The said dealer that did the repair the first time was not able to find the problem 5 times........ And they caused it !!!!! You don't have to an azzhole to say you had a problem with something.

Just my 2 cents.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously....it shouldn't be a bashing forum or site....however it would be no different than any other thread....if it gets out of hand it gets pulled. Really...on other sites its a great tool...not to bad mouth or bash but to let people know how your transaction went both from a buyer and a sellers perspective. There are a few people that I could have thanked already on here and that helps others decide if they want to venture further in purchasing or selling. I think its a great idea....hope it happens but it will take support from others on here to voice their opinion I am thinking....

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Although a good idea,.. I would hate for it to become a retaliatory situation pitting one against the other just for spite. Most know each other on here in one way or another, I would hate for it to get out of hand if something did go awry.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK...I normally wouldn't do this and I am not trying to pump another snowmobile site as I call this one home...however check out ArcticChat.com V2.0 -- It's All About The Pride®. under the classifiieds or swap meet to see what I am speaking of. Its called the "Feedback forum" There is no bashing....just comments on how things went....can't see why it would be anything different if the feedback were under the heading of our classifieds....I rest my case....

Top Bottom