Favorite part of the guys only trip.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some people ride hard during the day (without booze) and drink and party without the wives in the evenings....and drink shots with waitresses, and fall on icy sidewalks, and get rolled up in hide-a-beds, and get high school drunk, and take cabs....

Jus' sayin.

thats just terrible OMG shame on them tsk tsk tsk!

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best thing about Guy trips is you don't have to help your guy friends get unstuck all day (well most guys)Know your limits and sled within them!!!I like to poke fun at peoples story telling!!!Amazing how they change in 6 hrs and a couple beers.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
eating nothing but smoked, salted, and processed variations of moose and pig for 3 days while poking at hills that scare these items out of ya

Reactions: RXN

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love it all, from the planning and anticipation of the trip, the drive, the riding, the laughs, the food, the beer, and talking about it a week later.

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best part now of a guys ride is seeing the big grin on the sons face when he is hanging with his dad banging around in the powder banging helmets and falling off lol (were still doubling) :d

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having everyone in the cab fart to the point of appreciating fresh mountain air at whole new level when you arrive.

Yep your definitely not riding in my truck this year... still wont forget you forgetting to fill your sled up at groundhog, half way up, guys...did anyone bring extra gas???

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep your definitely not riding in my truck this year... still wont forget you forgetting to fill your sled up at groundhog, half way up, guys...did anyone bring extra gas???
Not me that's doing the farting lol, was just under f when I left. I'm not that bad of a person lol

xmsummit154

Reaction score
Every part of the trip is awesome. No deadlines no where to be just snow sleds and mountains. say no more IMO

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
644609_10151357058506724_1248300313_n.jpg
Didn't hear the end of this one for a while, $600 later i had a shiny new set of truck keys...
554499_10151358573246724_773236029_n.jpg
And then at the bar, buddy orders a water because he was pouting about hitting a tree with his cat , and the waitress kindly gets him a water and a tampon ;)
528358_10151358559331724_858885396_n.jpg

Last edited:

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best part now of a guys ride is seeing the big grin on the sons face when he is hanging with his dad banging around in the powder banging helmets and falling off lol (were still doubling) :d

This is something I look forward to as well. My boy just turned 9 and he sees the guys as his buddies too! Can't wait till he can ride his own sled.

Thegeneral

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some people ride hard during the day (without booze) and drink and party without the wives in the evenings....and drink shots with waitresses, and fall on icy sidewalks, and get rolled up in hide-a-beds, and get high school drunk, and take cabs....

Jus' sayin.

Sounds like a good time, I'll have to try it some time.

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
Haha...a tampon. It's mostly all good, mostly. When you can peel off away from the crowds with a few buddies and enjoy the deep stuff. Oh yeah. Spend the day wigglin through the trees and up a few hills in the juicy pow, then some good food/drink and review the footage of the day, and do it again!

Top Bottom