Favorite part of the guys only trip.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you're laughing so hard the muscles on your head cramp and guys have to leave the room so they can catch their breath. That and phoning the poor bastards that couldn't make the trip. If you couldn't make it, you must be at home painting your wife's toe nails. :D

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having everyone in the cab fart to the point of appreciating fresh mountain air at whole new level when you arrive.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Guys only trips are over rated. We always drink too much and some people can't get their ass outta bed in the morning lol
Its always a way better trip for me when I can ride hard all day, Then get to the bottom of the hill and have time with the family. ( BTW, my wife lets me drink )
You have to ask? LMAO!

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
My short version of my favorite part of the guys trip for those that don't get it because of my rant is; pushing your buddies to new limits and finding new places to ride, the harder to get to the better. Unfortunately sledding has made me very aware of the drunken idiots on the hill so we really watch out for the posers and avoid them so that we can come home in one piece (I was almost seriously hit by some drunk jerk a few years back and then he wanted to fight me and everyone in my group). I quite enjoy the truck time even though I didn't state that earlier. I guess I ranted because the majority of the first posts talked about drinking and partying away from their wives and it annoyed me but the post has turned the corner and it's all good. Sorry guys.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some people ride hard during the day (without booze) and drink and party without the wives in the evenings....and drink shots with waitresses, and fall on icy sidewalks, and get rolled up in hide-a-beds, and get high school drunk, and take cabs....

Jus' sayin.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Some people ride hard during the day (without booze) and drink and party without the wives in the evenings....and drink shots with waitresses, and fall on icy sidewalks, and get rolled up in hide-a-beds, and get high school drunk, and take cabs....

Jus' sayin.

.....lol.....
I know those peeps

Sent - but who really cares????

troym

Reaction score
I like having a couple beer on the hill through out the day, and always carry out what i bring. But i can't figure out the guys that only make it to the cabin and get completely pinned and don't even go for a ride.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Jus' sayin.
and wake up in a strange car driven by the stripper you were yelling at heading to the coast.......

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
So do you sleep in the trailer due to not being able to fit your head through the hotel room door????

Signed.... A drunken idiot....

My short version of my favorite part of the guys trip for those that don't get it because of my rant is; pushing your buddies to new limits and finding new places to ride, the harder to get to the better. Unfortunately sledding has made me very aware of the drunken idiots on the hill so we really watch out for the posers and avoid them so that we can come home in one piece (I was almost seriously hit by some drunk jerk a few years back and then he wanted to fight me and everyone in my group). I quite enjoy the truck time even though I didn't state that earlier. I guess I ranted because the majority of the first posts talked about drinking and partying away from their wives and it annoyed me but the post has turned the corner and it's all good. Sorry guys.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The camaraderie and all the BS and laughs; particularly, during the evening wind down!

Ever notice how as the stories/lies progress that everyone was always "the first ones into ___________" or "the first ones to the cabin"? Hahaha

Top Bottom