Favorite part of the guys only trip.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, we've all been on at least one. Wondering what you're favorite part is or what you look forward to the most!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Loading Zone, Great Falls MT.
'Nuff said!😘
Bahahahahahah

Turts, typing on

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys only trips are over rated. We always drink too much and some people can't get their ass outta bed in the morning lol
Its always a way better trip for me when I can ride hard all day, Then get to the bottom of the hill and have time with the family. ( BTW, my wife lets me drink )

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys only trips are over rated. We always drink too much and some people can't get their ass outta bed in the morning lol
Its always a way better trip for me when I can ride hard all day, Then get to the bottom of the hill and have time with the family. ( BTW, my wife lets me drink )

.........X2

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the people that go sledding to get away from their wives and party hard the whole time spending crazy money on booze and whatever else they fancy just cuz of some boys away time. I am an the type of guy who goes to ride hard all weekend pushing my buddies to their limits and having the thrill of adventuring and finding new areas. When the day is done, nothing is better than a fantastic meal and a great night sleep only to get back up at the crack to do it all over again. I think that their is a small percentage that can truly claim to be a mountain rider but their is a high percentage of people that do go to the mountains but they are and posers. I have been riding for 20 years and it amazes me to see so many people drinking beer on the hill and I cannot count how many cans I have picked up and for some reason the weed is always present, getting drunk isnt enough might as well get high too. In summary I enjoy the people that have a great passion for the sport and respect what we have because their may come a time that it won't be as available to us as it is now. You can party anywhere anytime just don't do it on the hill, keep yourself safe and your buddies as well so that you can live to ride another day. There will be some flaq over my post but you can decide who are the posers and who are the riders.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was married I always brought my wife,, loved riding with her, but she kinda held me back on the places we could go. Some guys are just as bad or worse tho...meh

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the people that go sledding to get away from their wives and party hard the whole time spending crazy money on booze and whatever else they fancy just cuz of some boys away time. I am an the type of guy who goes to ride hard all weekend pushing my buddies to their limits and having the thrill of adventuring and finding new areas. When the day is done, nothing is better than a fantastic meal and a great night sleep only to get back up at the crack to do it all over again. I think that their is a small percentage that can truly claim to be a mountain rider but their is a high percentage of people that do go to the mountains but they are and posers. I have been riding for 20 years and it amazes me to see so many people drinking beer on the hill and I cannot count how many cans I have picked up and for some reason the weed is always present, getting drunk isnt enough might as well get high too. In summary I enjoy the people that have a great passion for the sport and respect what we have because their may come a time that it won't be as available to us as it is now. You can party anywhere anytime just don't do it on the hill, keep yourself safe and your buddies as well so that you can live to ride another day. There will be some flaq over my post but you can decide who are the posers and who are the riders.
So what's your favourite part of a guys only trip?

Top Bottom