Favorite Coronavirus supply purchase?

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brought a couple of 60 pounders of Vodka back from Mexico with me, $7 Canadian each. Got another friend bringing me 2 more when he gets back next week (IF he gets back). I'm not even a Vodka drinker but for that price how can I not?

Crown Royal costs the same down there as it does here even though it's an import and a premium one at that. Man we get ripped off BAD here on hooch :mad:

I'll give $20 each for vodka cause I luv it

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Amazing how many people forgot to shop online instead of standing in a store with a 1000 other people lol panic does funny things to the human brain.

I think people may have been going crazy online too, wifie ordered some Costco stuff last Wednesday just got a shipping notification today. (Not TP)

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better to wait a week, than deal with that chit show.

Just did a little domesday Costco online order after reading the last few posts... 2 containers mixed nuts, 1 pack steak strips, 1 jar almond butter. Wifie will be unimpressed.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hows Costco's raw Bat head soup supply doing?

230119bat.jpg

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brought a couple of 60 pounders of Vodka back from Mexico with me, $7 Canadian each. Got another friend bringing me 2 more when he gets back next week (IF he gets back). I'm not even a Vodka drinker but for that price how can I not?

Crown Royal costs the same down there as it does here even though it's an import and a premium one at that. Man we get ripped off BAD here on hooch :mad:

Gotta stock up!

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes that is exactly why to buy now while prices are still low but u wait that will change.

I bought some years ago before people were buying it and since then I’ve realized it’s no longer the safe haven...

USD cash is the safe haven, the world is short US cash so keep some if you have. Already seeing the run in the dollar.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
until the US dollar crashes. which could happen if they keep printing.

I'd rather have gold personally than US dollars

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How’s the Costco booze supply looking? Anyone one know?

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you wanted to swap $20,000 CAD to gold how much would it cost? And I guess it would have to be coins right?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you wanted to swap $20,000 CAD to gold how much would it cost? And I guess it would have to be coins right?

you'd need 23000$ and you could get a 10oz bar.

or you could do a couple 100g bars and 2 1oz coins for around 19000. or which ever way you wanna do it. be paying around 2250$ an Oz retail as of today.

spot price is based on gold futures contracts, wall street bs. places are selling out of certain gold and silver products, so retail prices could be going up more than spot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom