Favorite Coronavirus supply purchase?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which company makes them kanedog, pilsburry or mccain?

Last edited:

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gots a bag of Kirkland ready made bacon, and first time stag chilli!! I like er, but I bet some people are banned from eatin it.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today’s boredom and shopping... 2 bottles rum, 1 bottle gin (quite good from a yyc distillery), 1 bag protein shake powder, hot Cross buns from cobbs, Chinese food take out. Might need the Costco tp tomorrow.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a 40 of cheap Grants Scotch, already has a serious dent in it. Have to buy another Monday.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Orderd the bottom leg for my out board. Comes out of Kamloops, rebuilt, pressure tested, full of oil and 3 month warranty as soon as it touches water.
$1600.00 delivered
Wife and I will be boating, while others are thinking......"WTF am I going to do with all of this TP now :confused:"

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife has a pantry, second fridge, stand up freezer full of supplies...shes always been that way [sh!t that's on sale that will last for a rainy day]. We can last for a month easily...milk, bread etc will be the issue.
Took the bar out of the basement a few years back when renovating...2 totes and 4 milk crates full of booze, shes got 10 or so cases of girly drinks, I've got 5 cases of beer...well up until last night I did, will hafta go out to garage a see what was consumed. :d

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Orderd the bottom leg for my out board. Comes out of Kamloops, rebuilt, pressure tested, full of oil and 3 month warranty as soon as it touches water.
$1600.00 delivered
Wife and I will be boating, while others are thinking......"WTF am I going to do with all of this TP now :confused:"

Halloween costumes for life. Look I’m a ghost...again.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Liquor will be the best shortage stock up a months worth

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stocked up at m&m meat shop, wasn't busy at all.

going to be eating at sawmill all week as long as they don't rUn out of prime rib and beer should be OK.

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meat, non perishables, ammo, booze
Found some Steinhart Maple Vodka made in my hometown back in NS. Never lasts long

Did my shopping Wednesday. When everyone was bombing the TP aisle, I had a leisurely stroll everywhere else and got all the good flavours of chunky soup

Top Bottom