Farmer talk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can’t your county weed inspector do something about this situation …?
Already had him over and he met with them and it wasn’t pretty Brett. They threatened to punch the Ag guy out so he told them he was handing their file to Alberta Agriculture. On secondary road 842 that goes by our place there are 2 organic farmers. None of them have had a crop worth taking off since he started next to me. Just keeps collecting crop insurance and AFSC isn’t to happy about them either.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking in to putting an 8-10ft page wire fence on my property line between us. He can keep his weeds and my chem bill will hopefully start going down on my home quarter. What’s worse is the amount of kochia in our interior yard in our lawn and even gravelled areas from tumbleweeds rolling into the yard. Finally got dandelion free and now dealing with kochia.

Rn4

Reaction score
We had a organic farmer beside us for a number of years. The thistle problem he has caused us and neighbours is unbelievable. Every year it was like it was snowing in the summer with all the thistle fluff that would fly across the road. Maybe a 60-70acre field and he would be lucky to get a hopper full of oats off. Weed inspector or county never did nothing other than warnings. Finally ended when he went bankrupt

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my brother is friends with the guy that started this company. Interesting Alberta story that is finally getting some world wide recognition.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20220709_220725.jpg

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old versatile 400 needs to swath its way out of that mess lol

The cows take care of that. I think old farm equiptment is neat. Have a bunch of old chit kicking around. Combines, grain trucks.

Maybe restore it one day.

Last edited:

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guy was protesting all the gender crap in schools and now down a $200,000 tractor. Thats commitment.
I didn't even know the story when I made my post above. I was just making fun of all the gender crap bit it fits the story. Too funny

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guy was protesting all the gender crap in schools and now down a $200,000 tractor. Thats commitment.
What was he doing for this “protest” that caused the RCMP to give chase…?
Looks like they were trying to ram the tractor ..?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What was he doing for this “protest” that caused the RCMP to give chase…?
Looks like they were trying to ram the tractor ..?
Not sure. Watched the story on the news. Some group called SOGI. Obviously racist bastages that don’t deserve to protest decided by the communist BC govt.

Top Bottom