Fallen Angel

smiley1

Reaction score
Our sincere condolences go out to all the 'family and friends'; our thoughts are with you all.............
Smiley and the rest of the St. Paul Trailblazers Snowmobile Club

birdie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My condolences to the entire Beck Family
Albert Beck will be missed as a man who would give you whatever you needed without any questions asked
He is a leader that we all learned from and the Sled community will
miss him and all that he did

I hope there is a trail named after him called
The Beck Loop

May God Bless you Terry and family as you remember all that Albert lived for

Bob Sparrow

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On behalf of our group, our condolence go out to the family. We were sitting with that group in the lobby having breakfast saturday morning, and when news broke we were all in shock. To the family we wish you all the best. Take Care, Cam

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG, This is just terrible news. I had to read the post several times before it I could convince myself this was really about the Albert Beck I knew, I am in total disbelief. I did not know the rest of the family but I knew Terry and Albert, my wife and I bought Terry's sled a few years ago and of course we knew Albert from the clubs. I'm feeling so bad for the family, having to loose a family member to a sport that the family loved so much is extra sad. I wish I knew of something better to say, but nothing I can think of even rates. I know he will be missed by many.

I also remember Albert always with a big fat cigar, always with a smile on his face, a gentle soul, ready to help anyone or just pitch in. I know he gave way more than he took, many times over. I remember him tirelessly working at clubs and on trail systems. I can still see him in my mind running around in his 1 tone chev pulling a flat deck trailer putting up and taking down trail signs on a Saturday or Sunday. His many hours running his groomer and grooming trails for us at night. The work he did on the various club boards and ASA boards. He touched so many people and was so involved. And there is so much more I don't know. Fond memories. A real shock, dissapointment and a big loss. It's always tragic when you hear of someone who died, it's feels a lot worse when you knew them.

Dan & Chandell Bilsborrow

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never met Albert, but spoke to a few people about him...It sounds as though he was salt of the earth!
My condolences go out to family and friends...it was definitely a very sad day in Blue River.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Albert, Your were a friend and you were a friend to everyone even if you just met. You always packed so many tools, nuts and bolts, rope on your sled you can almost rebuild a sled if one was broken down. You would rather help someone out than go on a ride with your buddies, like last weekend at Fox Creek when I had some issues and you wouldn't let me get to the truck myself, you insisted on coming with me, and I wouldn't of ever made it back to the truck without your help. You helped me work through any issues I had on my sled and would leave yours in the trailer so I can fix mine in your garage. You and your family treated me like I was always welcome in your home. Terry, Sherri, all the dogs and the bird, and even the cats at your shop, I am so so sorry your loss, Im totally lost for words. I would also like to give my deepest condolences to all Alberts friends as well, this will a tough time but we will all get through it.

I met Albert through the Fort Saskatchewan Snow Angels, which I joined after a Snowmobile Rally about 5 years back. Along with him I met alot of outstanding people, we all became friends and are one large group, we snowmobile together, we go quadding together, we put up the trails every year and take them down. I usually go with Albert in his truck and put the signage together while others ride there sleds and meet us on the trails. Im not one fond of smoking at all, expecially cigars, But Albert without a big Cigar and lots of smoke billowing out, wasn't Albert and we would drive around to put the signs out, I would be coughing and sometimes gasping for air but It was a pleasure to be in his presence and working with him, And that didn't bother me one bit. In the last 5 years Ive seen his daughter grow up from a young lady to a beautiful Bride who was recently married to Cody, there a perfect couple just like there parents. My other friend Brad who was with me at the incident was a best friend to Albert, he was also over there all the time and was very close to the family, Brad hold your head up, time will heal wounds buddy. Albert was very involved with the Alberta Snowmobile Association as well. Words cannot describe this man.

I need to say my peace to Albert.

Albert.....I was there less than 30' beside you and seen the big white monster come for us, it happened so fast. I seen it coming over you, you pulled your pack, I pulled mine and ran it out as fast as I could. Then I came back as I new you were buried. We found you right away and we did everything for you. Im so sorry this happened to you. I know your in the mountains right now riding all the time, and will watch over all of us. You did absolutely nothing wrong, you rode the flats and pillow hills at the bottom of this slope that had a natural avalanche, we were at the wrong place at the wrong time. You will be totally missed my me, and will leave a empty spot in my life but will always remember your generosity and selfishness you gave to me and every one around you. Rest In Peace:(

Ron

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers go out to all the Family & Friends of Albert. I never meet him but sounded like a GREAT MAN. Rest In Peace.

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Albert was one of the most responsible riders, that I have ever met, and this tells me that we had all better think twice about what our priorities are when we are in the back country. It was always a bright spot in our day, whenever we would run into Albert at an event, or out riding, and he will be missed a great deal. Albert truly was an ambassador for snowmobiling. A great example of a family man, enjoying his sport with his family and friends. My families deepest sympathies go out to his family. Jim

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[Originally Posted by Smiley
I am totaly and completly LOST. I need my dad!!!! as do the rest of us.
QUOTE=Alberta Boy;404083]GOD!!! That just rips my heart out being a father! RIP!!![/QUOTE]

yup pretty much sums up what my thoughts are right now

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my heart feels like it has just been ripped out...Albert will be truly missed..man i just can't believe it..god bless you bud,,i will never forget you!

Top Bottom