Fallen Angel

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YUP, I AGREE:eek:........SOME OF THEM HAVE GONE BACK IN TO TRY AND RETRIEVE HIS SLED, AND ALL THE PIECES, THEN HAVE TO GATHER EVERYTHING UP AND SOMEONE HAS TO DRIVE HIS TRUCK HOME.....OMG, I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE WHAT RON(RKNIGHT111) AND BRAD HOOKS(PLAYER) AND ROBBIE(MACHZ) ARE THINKING RIGHT NOW, OR GOING THROUGH........:(

Very well said Ric, my thoughts and prayers go out to the group that was with Albert. Drive safe gentlemen.

Tom

Reaction score
Wow,

I truly cannont believe it. Albert was a great guy, the best rider... I will truly miss him.

I have no words... Like one person said on here he will now get to ride in the highest hills that is so true...

Sarah:(:(:(

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got to know him a little over the last couple years and you wont come across many with a bigger heart,My Condolences to the Beck family!
catmando!

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh boy............where to start.

Terry, Sherry and Kim - prayers go out to you for strength to deal and get through this. Gerald just got a hold of me at the cabin to let me know. I can't believe it.

Albert was one of these guys that was quick to lend a helping hand and did not want anything in return. Maybe a good glass of scotch. From taking care of my rotty Beyla to ripping out my septic tank with his backhoe he was such a helpful guy -a good guy, neighbour and friend. all round. One of the families that really made my time at Antler lake special - the Beck family.

If even half the gestures of kindness Albert gave to others come back to help Terry and Sherry at this time - i know they will be well taken care of. Terry/Sherry if there is anything I can do to help just let me know.......I really mean that too.

Alan Perry

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i m almost at a loss for words here such touching tributes have already been spoken ....thoughts and prayers to all those affected

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It has to be such a hard thing to deal with for all involved family and freinds. From all of us at spindrift we would like to offer our deppest condolences to the family and freinds of what seems to be such a great man.. Albert has stopped by our shop i beleive but i didn't get the chance to get to know him but from what his freinds have said about him on here he will be extremely missed by alot of people and will never be forgot.. We will be thinking and praying for all those involved.

Mini Davies

Reaction score
I am completely shocked! I'm sure many others along with me cannot believe that this happened!:( Albert was such a great guy, always brigtened up my day when I talked to him, and gave me hope when I was frustrated with my sled
The beck family will be in our prayers...

The Davies Family

atlantic al

Reaction score
Hi Glen and Sarah we were saddened to hear from Wendy today with the news about Albert give each other a hug for us. She was so happy when she called yesterday afternoon to tell us about her sled. I hope it won't make her scared to ride now but she seems to be okay. You don't know how happy Al and I are that you are together Glen I know she wishes she could be with you right now but the phone and internet will help some I hope. Al is on his way to fredrection for the week should get there around 10.30. We are excited to see you this June until then know we think of you often even if we don't use this site very much. Take care and give a hug to Norm and Cheryl too. We love all you guys. Cathy & AL :)

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My heartfelt condolences go out to the Beck Family. This was a terrible tragedy.

We will be known by the tracks we leave behind. (An old Dakota probverb).

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com
Albert was staying with us this past weekend. I had met him one other time before this weekend. The staff at the Glacier Mountain Lodge would like to give there condolances to the Beck Family and friends. May you rest in peace Albert

Lexy

Last edited:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Albert was one of the nicest guy I have had the pleasure of meeting. He will be missed. He is proablly riding and smoking the big fat cigar in heaven right now. Albert my thoughts and prayers are with you. Also my thoughts and prayers to his wife and kids and the rest of the Beck family and friends through this tragedy.

RIP ALBERT

I was suppose to be with them on this trip with them aswell. My thoughts and prayers are with the others that were with him and also in the tough times that they have ahead of them in dealing with this tragedy. RON(RKNIGHT111) AND BRAD HOOKS(PLAYER) AND ROBBIE(MACHZ)

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heartfelt condolences to the Beck family, prayers are with all effected by this tragic event. :(

Smiley

Reaction score
smiley....... How are you dooin' girl? Is there anything i can doo. Ronnie and i are sooooo sorry, and our hearts pour out to you and terry and the rest of your clan............:(

Oh my thanks for your concern but honestly no words can describe how I am feeling. I am totaly and completly LOST. I need my dad!!!! as do the rest of us. Thank you again for thinking of me

Top Bottom