factory tarp

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not really any place to post this in the classifieds so thought i would try here. looking for a factory travel tarp for my 08 XP 163. If you have one please PM me!

Cheers

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just got one off ebay,put it on seems good,covers the whole sled,right to the bumper.look on ebay they are the ones with a gray strip down the middle.got it for 110 with shipping..

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and keep your eye on kijiji. not like your busy at work now, or ever for that matter, picked one up for my RT for 100 bucks in minty shape.

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been in kijiji and ebay lots.............no success..........magnet...i will bring you free shop rags and drink your beer :D

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been down this road and if you have to tarp buy a sled skinz or something along these lines 10x the tarp and the actually do keep the sled clean.

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was looking at this one also. with freight it almost works out to full price. at that point i would spend the extra $20 and buy local.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive had a bunch of the factory doo ones, and I wont buy another one. Not a good quality cover for the money you pay. I would buy a cheap aftermarket one, or spend the money and buy a good aftermarket one. The BRP tarps fall apart pretty quick.

Summit69

Reaction score
Dont cheap out, you get what you pay for. If your cover is going to be used for more than storage, buy a sno skinz IMO.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Ive had a bunch of the factory doo ones, and I wont buy another one. Not a good quality cover for the money you pay. I would buy a cheap aftermarket one, or spend the money and buy a good aftermarket one. The BRP tarps fall apart pretty quick.

True dat!! So does all their clothes. It's all made in china!! Just cheap crap!!

Summit69

Reaction score
The sno skinz are really good from what Ive heard, no personal experience as of yet. When this tarp fails me, ill be getting one for sure. 5 or 6 of my buddies have them and they love them. If im not mistaken, im pretty sure they even warranty tears and rips. They go right from you a-arms to your rear bumper, so nothing is exposed.

Top Bottom