Extension for STF Deck?

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where one could get an extension for an STF deck? I'm looking at one but it's only a shorty and would like to have the extension. Anyone run a long track on a short deck? Don't want to do it but maybe just for a few runs until I can find an extension

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a hold of bhowes on here, I'm pretty sure he had a STF deck that he sold that had the extension on it. He might be able to help you out.

tekim :D

m1000db

Reaction score
This is what i built to haul my long tracks on a 6.5ft deck. works awesome and address's the tail light issue as well as adds another locking point.

Attachments

• sled ext.jpg
    sled ext.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 165
  • sd3.jpg
    sd3.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 153

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try calling my buddy Renee @ Blindman Aluminum a call. He was the shop foreman for STF for years...he more than likely built your deck, he might build you an extension as well. 403-391-1407.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. GNG I may just do that

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure about the stf..but i just had one build from TTR (denis) from the site...my deck is a marthon 6 foot. i went with the 24" extension...could have went shorter 18" but the 24 works good... priced around it was 650 , and he did a great job. - it expands and is the full
width not a half or 3/4 width easy install.. great qc....imo... would deffinetly buy from him again... pretty damn good considering he didnt have my deck when he built it. if i every get the pics figured out on this new system i will post some up.... or if anyone emails me i can forward them to you..

Terry

Thanks for the replies guys. GNG I may just do that

Top Bottom