evryone plase read i am posting this on every snowmobile site

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
unreal...stupid, disgusting morons....and we wonder why sledders get a bad name....senseless, unsympathetic goof balls...I really hope they get caught !

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will come out in a small town. Then we'll see how cool they think they are; when the whole sledding community finds out who is responsible for their trail being shutdown right now. Fawkin' azzhats!!!:rant::rant:

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope the heartless fools get what they deserve someday. When our group (the bunch of guys I ride with) sees wildlife on the trails or on the hills while out riding we all will back off the throttle so not to spook or panic the moose, deer or what ever might be in our path. Part of the fun is seeing wildlife on our rides, not to mention just being concious of sharing the trails with the local wildlife.

Sad to hear about this type of news. Really hurts the rep of our sport when so many great people have worked so hard to be responsible and contribute to a positive public perspective concerning snowmobiling, as hard and challenging as that is these days.

Us too Scott, it's all part of the fun.

And don't forget, some people still think running down coyotes is fun..........

yamahawarrior

Reaction score
This is on SNOWTRACKS.com also. Same reaction from everyone there. There is a reward for these creeps, and I've heard its at least $4000 and going up. Hope they are caught soon, and punished as severly as the law can punish them.

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't understand what is fun about running down an animal (whatever size)?!?! WTF is wrong with some people???? :rant:

I hope they get what they deserve :mad:

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This story makes me sick, i don't know what was going threw their heads but that is unacceptable when they get caught i would think that they could do some hard time in jail. and if the police don't catch them i hope that anyone that they tell would give them some old school justice... they will get what is coming to them as karma is a bitch that really pisses me off, show some respect, with this rederick this gives us snowmobilers a bad name which all of us know is not the mentaility of the majority of us, we are the most helpful breed out there, just have issues on the trail and see how much help you get 95% of us would stop and give a fellow sledhead a hand with no problem....anyways :twocents:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I hope this statement is true for those involved.....

"life is tough....it's even tougher if you're stupid." the late John Wayne

Sentences for animal cruelty and abuse is rightfully much higher than it has been and it appears the courts are into this in a big way. Hopefully they catch the guys responsible and hand out some serious punishment.

Transporter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont see how snowmobilers could run down more than one deer.They run way to fast.They hear you coming for miles.See you coming.You definetly cannot herd them they could easily jump right over a sled and make 90 degree turns a sled cannot.Unless there was 4 feet of snow and they couldnt barely get through it.That being said somebody killed them and must have been on sleds but mabye had a gun to.Article might not be too accurate, and I do hope they catch these guys.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We use to chase coyote and rabbit for sport couldn't catch rabbit. Coyote you get them under your track then whip out the 9 and finnish them off. Great fun had by all. ScaBogart.gif

sledhead65

Reaction score
I am thinking these people have serious hard wiring issues in their minds.

I am speechless, maybe i should gun my 2.5 track with their nards under it,

Top Bottom