evryone plase read i am posting this on every snowmobile site

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Snowmobilers or not.....dosen't say much for some people in general

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is absolutley outrageous...... what kind of freaking idoits are out there...once they are found they should be tied behind a sled naked a dragged like they did to the deer.....:rant: Some People are just STUPID..:rant:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
disgusting is all i can say not very good for sledders reps. at all. escpecially with all the enviromentalists already wanting to shut us down. hopefully these guys will get caught and get what they deserve. If these guys are stupid enough to do this i am sure they are supid enough to brag about it to.
:mad:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Unbelievable how we actually live amongst such ruthless people. Its downright scary :eek: The total lack of respect from these type of peeps doesn't
stop at killing deer I'm afraid. One of my questions is who rears these demon children?

bergy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont care who you are that is just stupid. It only takes a couple of morons to make everyone with a sled look bad.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad. For every story of sledders being great citizens and doing stuff like rescuing stranded horses, it seems there is a story like this. Unfortunately this is the one that tends to be remembered.....Hope they catch the losers. Morons like that rarely keep their mouths shut.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is very pathetic and sad that the word snowmobile gets attached to it, theese people should be tried in court as if thoose dear where humans because it starts there next thing there fawcking shooting up high schools,

I hope someone hurts thoose people because if I found em I would.. problem is kids get away with murder literaly, now I know I am assuming it was younger people and maybe there Dad kills dear with his rifle so they figure whtas the differance, who knows...

amazing:rant:

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very Very Sad! I just cringe at the way our world is heading! No regard for life! Any life! Be safe people! Watch your backs! We live among Idiots!

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Words cant even start to say how this makes me feel. Half way through the artical i got that queezy feeling in my belly.

The more i read or hear of things like this the more i think the old man is 100% correct. There are many small island in northern canada that you can only get to either by helicopter or large boat. You drop these type of ppl off with a winter coat and a swiss army knife. Then wave by. No return no refund,, just "goodbye"

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
unreal... i cant even post my true thoughts for this being a public forum.

one things for sure..theyr awfull damn lucky they dont live in alberta and i knew who they were. il be $3000 richer with that reward too and turn it over to a Wildlife conservation on behalf of the respectfull sledders amoung us.

just unreal.

i hope they get to meet Karma soon enough

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a kid my self and its just stupid what kids my age do to animals or people or peoples things. im one that just sits back and just shakes my head and discusts those kind of people

why must a stupid group of people always take away other peoples rights by doing crap like this.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some people in this world really make a person wonder. You know the actions going on, make alot of people look bad. If they were young, then some people look down on the younger crowd. Being on Snowmobiles it puts a outlooks on us. But in the end, the sad thing is, they may only get a slap on their hands and letter in a file saying what went on. Then they can go back and do some more crack, and see what else they can get away with. I know i may be sounding harsh on what im saying, but my point is, let these people pay the time for their crime.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stupid and senseless, i hope they find these peeps and punish severly!!!

TrailCrusader

Reaction score
That was terrible. At least the lady closed access to the trail until someone is charged. It looks like a small community. Someone will get caught soon.
There are crazy people out there.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope the heartless fools get what they deserve someday. When our group (the bunch of guys I ride with) sees wildlife on the trails or on the hills while out riding we all will back off the throttle so not to spook or panic the moose, deer or what ever might be in our path. Part of the fun is seeing wildlife on our rides, not to mention just being concious of sharing the trails with the local wildlife.

Sad to hear about this type of news. Really hurts the rep of our sport when so many great people have worked so hard to be responsible and contribute to a positive public perspective concerning snowmobiling, as hard and challenging as that is these days.

GRD

Reaction score
Brutal! What is going through some peoples heads? Should be locked up for something like that!:rant:

Top Bottom