Everyone has an opinion !

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

And, IMO, you'd have to stand on a chair, in high heels, stretch your arms full out, and you'd still be 6 ft short of being anywhere near global average IQ. Christ, if you jumped you may get to grade 7 level. But relax You're probably still ahead of cuso. :).
The one good thing that comes from this , the people thinking of buying a Doo certainly will be reassured they don't have to worry about being outsmarted by the salesperson. LOL. Dealing with you they'll be lucky if you get the color right , and there's only 2 choices.

Three choices. But again you would know that... Because nobody knows as much as you do.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And, IMO, you'd have to stand on a chair, in high heels, stretch your arms full out, and you'd still be 6 ft short of being anywhere near global average IQ. Christ, if you jumped you may get to grade 7 level. But relax You're probably still ahead of cuso. :).
The one good thing that comes from this , the people thinking of buying a Doo certainly will be reassured they don't have to worry about being outsmarted by the salesperson. LOL. Dealing with you they'll be lucky if you get the color right , and there's only 2 choices.

you might be onto something it took him 4 snowchecks to get my address correct.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
you might be onto something it took him 4 snowchecks to get my address correct.

It took you 4 snowchecks to get your adress correct... When I ask you... Is this your adress? and you want a 174 yellow black? and you reply... "ya cool"..... Im going to order it. lol

Starfire99

Reaction score
Yes.....had to take a big breath to get through the dialog.....when manufacturers are pushing the limits, some things work and others don't ......anybody that's gone back to an 03 Rev can attest to that....buts it's the snowmobilers themselves that have created this moving target, and now, we as riders have to buck up and admit our limitations as riders.....no different than gettin on a new motocrosser......

Top Bottom