Everyone has an opinion !

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy some people really have some serious problem's with life when a sled becomes your main focus in life .....make's me want to rethink my priorities, i must of missed something in my old age or maybe i can blame my parent's. Here i thought ISIS and the Russian/Ukraine crisis was bad enough...No nothing compared to what's going on with BRP and their sled's.....What the hell are we going to do? BRP's screwups, i think its a conspiracy, ...OH those BASTARDS.
Where's my tequila...i can feel a head ache coming on.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMO. Lol, The 16 summit is a great sled! I hope whatever was done to those engines makes it to production!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Get a hobby lenny, Or some friends......Actually better stick to the hobby it would be easier.

OOOOOooo MAN!!! LOOK AT THIS POST!!! I BET YOU IT WILL DRIVE THE GUYS CRAZY!!! I CANT WAIT TO PUT IT UP ON SNOW A MUD! MAYBE I WILL EVEN GET A LIKE!!!!!!
Contribute some of your own facts and what little knowldege you have once in a while instead of being a cheezie eating troll all day. What merit do EITHER of the posts you put up here have? Zero.... What was the point of it? There wasn't one.... its a bunch of poorly written trash written probably by yourself.... if not someone else that wasn't hugged enough or clearly either doesn't have the ablility to ride how he would like...... Or didn't buy the right machine.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a hobby lenny, Or some friends......Actually better stick to the hobby it would be easier.

OOOOOooo MAN!!! LOOK AT THIS POST!!! I BET YOU IT WILL DRIVE THE GUYS CRAZY!!! I CANT WAIT TO PUT IT UP ON SNOW A MUD! MAYBE I WILL EVEN GET A LIKE!!!!!!
Contribute some of your own facts and what little knowldege you have once in a while instead of being a cheezie eating troll all day. What merit do EITHER of the posts you put up here have? Zero.... What was the point of it? There wasn't one.... its a bunch of poorly written trash written probably by yourself.... if not someone else that wasn't hugged enough or clearly either doesn't have the ablility to ride how he would like...... Or didn't buy the right machine.

IMO, the point to a lot of Lenny's posts is pure "fishing:.....:fish2:....and every time he catches his limit......"you guys".......Maxwell, T-Team, Cuso, SnoPro, etc. He pulls you guys into posts every time...again, just my opinion standing from the sidelines watching.

If you don't like his posts, don't reply.....simple, no?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMO, the point to a lot of Lenny's posts is pure "fishing:.....:fish2:....and every time he catches his limit......"you guys".......Maxwell, T-Team, Cuso, SnoPro, etc. He pulls you guys into posts every time...again, just my opinion standing from the sidelines watching.

If you don't like his posts, don't reply.....simple, no?

That's a concept that a lot of people on here have yet to grasp lol. I post because it's friggn hilarious. Others post because it actually makes them angry and they can't help it

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
That's a concept that a lot of people on here have yet to grasp lol. I post because it's friggn hilarious. Others post because it actually makes them angry and they can't help it

Well I clearly haven't... I don't post because it's funny... I post because he is a moron... And I am generally concerned that he will be a contributing factor to the decrease in global average I.Q.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Moron??? Hmmm?
I think you have that covered?

But wait ? I don't know you so it must just be your perceived attitude when you post ?
Cheers

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope by next October I am too busy riding my new SKS in 3' of snow to read these kinda posts. Its gonna be a long summer. :lol2:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
The grammar police would have a hayday with this one!
Wow, not sure i agree with all this guys comments but i do believe there is some merit in some of it .
Copied off snowest ,

"Doo is arrogant they think there the bomb cause they sold lots of xm's and they don't think they need to do anything else look how lazy they have been! the etech is selling the sleds not the sled. xm is fine for older guys that wanna tour around and have good reliability. start jumping it and there goes your reliability tmotion brackets rip apart tunnel mounts crack and break. e an s mods fold and the new fancy t3 spindles too. Doo can't add anymore gimmicks the t motion was to get the 16" track to feel like a 15" the 35"-37" stance was to make up for the extremely low centre of gravity and its overly planted feel. the t3 finally raised the centre of gravity so maybe there starting to see the xp dna sucks its a stretched trail sled. doo took some weight out of the front of the sled making it even weaker, what they should have done was take the weight out of the back of the sled. that way there less weight behind the front end and it will suffer less damage on an impact foo did this backwards and thats also why they have such and extreme ridder forward position in an attempt to make the chassi handle ok the skid is a boat anchor and its weak the rails bend the tmotion rips off. if you want to jump it get ready to spend 3k on suspension and spare rails. all the loyal doo guys that bleed yellow are like " its fine its not broken don't fix it" sorry but for 15k i don't want fine i want amazing. doo better hope polaris hasn't figured out how to build an engine yet because if they have they are going to dominate all over again. too be honest id buy the new cat before a new doo. the cat is heavy but its also tough and reliable not just heavy reliable and weak. wake up doo or your gonna get owned"

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The grammar police would have a hayday with this one!
1979729_629533687111725_1026769129_n.jpg

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well I clearly haven't... I don't post because it's funny... I post because he is a moron... And I am generally concerned that he will be a contributing factor to the decrease in global average I.Q.

And, IMO, you'd have to stand on a chair, in high heels, stretch your arms full out, and you'd still be 6 ft short of being anywhere near global average IQ. Christ, if you jumped you may get to grade 7 level. But relax You're probably still ahead of cuso. :).
The one good thing that comes from this , the people thinking of buying a Doo certainly will be reassured they don't have to worry about being outsmarted by the salesperson. LOL. Dealing with you they'll be lucky if you get the color right , and there's only 2 choices.

Top Bottom