Evans Waterless Engine Coolant

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone on this site used this product at all, it claims no more overheating issues ? sure would like to hear from you, regarding its performance !!!

Thank you
icon7.gif

Last edited:

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It works but you cannot have any water in the system before swapping it in. Also should you have a leak or need to add on the trail you cannot add water. So you need to carry around an extra jug of that expensive fluid.

I use water wetter. Or add a couple drops of liquid dish washing soap to your AF. It changes the properties to mimic water wetter.

Sent while wishing I was on my snowbike

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't used Evans but have used Engine Ice for quite a while and it seems to work quite well. Examining the specs, it looks like Evans is even better with a boiling point of 375F as opposed to Engine Ice's 256F. You can mix Engine Ice with water if you're desperate, but it will no longer be effective, so you'll have to drain your coolant once you get home. I've found the Engine Ice to work very well but it definitely won't guarantee that you won't overheat. Engine Ice also freezes at -26 - it looks like Evans freezes at -40.

You probably know this, but your rad is plugged, you're hooped. A lot of people who have regular overheating problems are often unaware that they just didn't clean their rad out well enough - when you think it's clean, wash it some more, and then a bit more after that.

To date, the most effective and cheapest long term thing I have done is to relocate my rad - poof, problem gone and I don't have to use that expensive coolant anymore. I have not overheated once with the rad relocate.

Top Bottom