EPI Grips

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the following grips? Preferably in the Edmonton area. My wife has them on here sled and I think they are great compared to the hard, factory ones on mine. They are made by EPI. Thanks.

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What did they cost? I have found them on eBay and Dennis Kirk but would much prefer to buy them local and avoid the shipping.

Jake

Reaction score
Don't remember the cost, picked them up last year.
Edit: found the receipt, $24.

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
those are awesome grips had them on mine till i got new bars now i have pro grips but i cant seem to get one to stick

I read a thread once where a person used black spray paint? I have also seen grip stick but never used it. I have used a bit of rubbing alcohol, the grip slides on and when the alcohol evaporates they are stuck.

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read a thread once where a person used black spray paint? I have also seen grip stick but never used it. I have used a bit of rubbing alcohol, the grip slides on and when the alcohol evaporates they are stuck.

the one stuck on the knurled side if the bar but the other one i have glued 3 times hopefully it works...its embarrising riding with your buddys then you fall off with the grp in your hand.

i loaded it on there this time it seems to be sticking on the edges but it seems that it wont dry and grab the grip in the middle

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the one stuck on the knurled side if the bar but the other one i have glued 3 times hopefully it works...its embarrising riding with your buddys then you fall off with the grp in your hand.

i loaded it on there this time it seems to be sticking on the edges but it seems that it wont dry and grab the grip in the middle

you should try crazy glue if you haven't. thats what i put on my quad grips and they held. put the glue just inside the hole of the grip and then slide it on. the glue will spead evenly through the grip and will lube it so it is easy to push on.

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you should try crazy glue if you haven't. thats what i put on my quad grips and they held. put the glue just inside the hole of the grip and then slide it on. the glue will spead evenly through the grip and will lube it so it is easy to push on.

i spread it around on the bar then put it in the grip just checked it seems to be grabbing. i dont think these grips are as good as the epi ones i had though

Top Bottom