Engine oil

REV05

Reaction score
Heyy I Am Wondering what The Best Engine oil 2 run on 2 Ski Doo REV summits Because the skidoo engine oil is really pricy

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you looked into buying your oil bulk:confused: At our local dealer I take my empty jug in and they fill it for about $ 5.00 cheaper than buying a jug off the shelf. Just my:twocents: worth.

Billy Boy:cool:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of guys that run shell Synthetic in their Revs. Meets same JASO or whatever standard as Bombi oil.

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Amsoil. Send rknight111 a pm he sells it for a good price. Alot less then doo oil. Better oil with no smell.
Heyy I Am Wondering what The Best Engine oil 2 run on 2 Ski Doo REV summits Because the skidoo engine oil is really pricy

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Amsoil Interceptor, I will be selling on this site starting this weekend. Its great oil, synthetic and it doesn't smell bad and smoke like some oils. Its great for your engine, you wont have all the varnish and deposits like a conventional oil. I'll have 2 prices too, 1 x 3.7L and the Caselot price.

2cycle_chart.gif

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shell Advance Ultra Synthetic. Best oil ever! Never had to clean a power valve yet. C-Tire throws it on sale every fall. Was just on for one of the best prices I have seen. Bought a lot. Less smoke, less smell, clean burning. I have tried Blue Marble and thought it was over rated. Tried Ipone and though it smelled real bad, burned the eyes, Torco, C-Tire oil. Always go back to the Shell. Won't use anything else. Apparently only available in Canada.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Shell Advance Ultra Synthetic. Best oil ever! Never had to clean a power valve yet. C-Tire throws it on sale every fall. Was just on for one of the best prices I have seen. Bought a lot. Less smoke, less smell, clean burning. I have tried Blue Marble and thought it was over rated. Tried Ipone and though it smelled real bad, burned the eyes, Torco, C-Tire oil. Always go back to the Shell. Won't use anything else. Apparently only available in Canada.

'Shell Advance Ultra Synthetic is what I have been using... Long, long time now ! Sure some other oils are good.... Just have not tried any other !

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I am going to give the Shell Advance Ultra Synthetic a try this year. Have heard good thing about it. It was a very good price this year at CT. My dealer quit selling bulk. Too much hassle he says. @#$%#@!

Top Bottom