End of the World

mathrulz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, less than 30 days to go now I guess. Time to spend everything you have and don't have. Maybe even get one of those underground bunkers that guy in the states was selling on the discovery channel the other day! Haha

See you all on S&M on the other side!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Well, less than 30 days to go now I guess. Time to spend everything you have and don't have. Maybe even get one of those underground bunkers that guy in the states was selling on the discovery channel the other day! Haha

See you all on S&M on the other side!

What date you running by...suppose to be Dec 21 - Wife and I will be in New York watching it happen...lol.

mathrulz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought it was 12-12-12? Maybe not - I don't pay much attention to these things usually. NY just had their disaster so you should be fine either way.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I thought it was 12-12-12? Maybe not - I don't pay much attention to these things usually. NY just had their disaster so you should be fine either way.

12-21-12: Some say the world will end...lol
I figure New York is safe, It can't possibly get beat up anymore.

Bisch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure SBR is right on Dec 21.. it's the end of the Fall season (solstice) and the end of the Mayan calendar... I'll have to make a plan for the end of world! Thanks for remionding me.

12-21-12: Some say the world will end...lol
I figure New York is safe, It can't possibly get beat up anymore.

mathrulz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure SBR is right on Dec 21.. it's the end of the Fall season (solstice) and the end of the Mayan calendar... I'll have to make a plan for the end of world! Thanks for remionding me.

Ahh I see. That makes sense. And here I thought I only had 29 days to go... Better rebalance my funds for a few extra days!

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soooo ... we should all go and get new sleds on finance eh, not many days left to ride it thou

Top Bottom