Elkford Conditions

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows how it's looking around there?

Buddy was hunting up there 2 weeks ago and up top he was pushing snow over the hood of his truck...couldnt go any farther....:)

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Heading up there Boxing Day for 4 days!

Thanks.

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
drove through hiway 3 on saturday night and it was dumping hard, roads were crap and lots of snow in ditches, at corbin turn off i would guess atleast a foot. towards fernie it was rain and light snow. this was at aprox 7pm

GRD

Reaction score
drove through hiway 3 on saturday night and it was dumping hard, roads were crap and lots of snow in ditches, at corbin turn off i would guess atleast a foot. towards fernie it was rain and light snow. this was at aprox 7pm

Got your text the next morning! Thanks for the update!

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for posting that, thought maybe you were looking out side waiting for the snow. how is the new addition to that fam?, congrats. we have 4 feet at the cabin here and still snowing hard. probably by friday another foot or two. if i do not come back to calgary this weekend i will head up and inspect

GRD

Reaction score
Little guy is good!:) Limited sledding season this year!:eek:

Barster

Reaction score
Are you telling us these were taken recently. If so i am going tomorrow

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks great. was this all from the dump last weekend or has it been snowing all week there?, castlegar is snowing right now and has been on and off all week up high. thanks for the pics

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks great. was this all from the dump last weekend or has it been snowing all week there?, castlegar is snowing right now and has been on and off all week up high. thanks for the pics

Lemme know when the landmines are gone. I might pick up a trailer here sometime. Once done I'll make a trip out to check out the new place and get some riding in! You'll have to show me around!

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were up yesterday and we found 5 feet in most spots, land mines are covered but still there, most fields are covered enough a guy can have some fun but not stupid. went over the bars 2 times but thats why you need a yama lol. will post pics when i get them. oh ya over the hood most of the day. base is starting to set up really nice.

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another 6 inches falling today, was good and thick comming down. and best part is even if it does suck we 15 mins from the house lol

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry for the miss leading posts above. current conditions are for castlegar not elkford. my bad

Top Bottom