Edson Snow Conditions

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
If you have access to version 5 of the Bc/Ab backroads gps card, it has 95% of the trail marked. I also found a google map image. Look around on net and will find printable map. Ive never ridden anything south of silver summit, so not sure what our trip in a couple days will be like.

snow in the forecast so hopefully a bunch of the land mines will be covered for ya

six buck

Reaction score
Didn't get to make the trip. The sled robber crew showed up in whitecourt so spent morning waiting for rcmp. Heard Edson having trouble too. Be careful with your stuff. Locks ab cameras not stopping them. Some kind of organized ring.

mxcollector

Reaction score
Didn't get to make the trip. The sled robber crew showed up in whitecourt so spent morning waiting for rcmp. Heard Edson having trouble too. Be careful with your stuff. Locks ab cameras not stopping them. Some kind of organized ring.

Sorry the hear this .

Few weeks ago ,We got our truck window broken and all containt ,gear bags stollen including 2 wallet as we were out on the trail in Whitecourt ..... bet they are the same group of scum bags !!

I think the RCMP should use the similar bate trailer and sled unit the BC RCMP have been using succesfully in Kelowna ...

six buck

Reaction score
Think they are on the track. Lots of these coyotes around. Watched there system on camera. Three stages to the crime. They will be caught. We will be ready.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think they are on the track. Lots of these coyotes around. Watched there system on camera. Three stages to the crime. They will be caught. We will be ready.

were they driving a white ford ranger and /or a black dodge?

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be out this weekend anyone know if silver summit is open

silver summit is not open to skiing yet they are having some repairs done to the lodge i tried to talk her into a ceaser or 2 but no dice the trail however is the best that i have ever seen it thx to mitch for the grooming and we have received another 6-10 inches of the beautiful whites stuff in the last couple days. it shold be pretty good ride

From mooseknuckle sledding lodge
04 outback dd vortec

silver summit is not open to skiing yet they are having some repairs done to the lodge i tried to talk her into a ceaser or 2 but no dice the trail however is the best that i have ever seen it thx to mitch for the grooming and we have received another 6-10 inches of the beautiful whites stuff in the last couple days. it shold be pretty good ride

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420872852.132305.jpg

From mooseknuckle sledding lodge
04 outback dd vortec

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're you guys on north end? I'm told staging area is NW corner 63st and dangerous goods road? Is dangerous gods road twp 534 / 748?

Jay577

Reaction score
Township 534... If coming from city turn right at motco truck wash on east end of town go to stop sign then turn left...ball diamonds will be on your left...will come to another stop sign just keep heading west there is a sign a ways down that says staging area

Scorpion

Reaction score
Anyone know if the snow is still half decent in the Edson/Robb areas? Thinking of going out Saturday Jan 17th but trying to find out if it is worth it or not to drive from St.Albert.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm hearing Swanhills should still be ok as it never got that warm up there. check with Don, 780-333-2800 In the treed trails might still be ok in Edson. There was quite a bit in the trees.

Top Bottom