Edmonton Sled Show

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you weren't careful and got caught up in the 10% and 20% off game you were paying MORE than what you could at a normal sled shop. Sheesh.

Aside from that it was decent, mental busy!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What does this have to do with a sled show??

ummmmm comparing the rediculous crap i seen after i was at the sled show shopping with my wife.

$40,000 for a supercharged arctic cat isnt so bad compared to a peice of **** old cabinet for $34,000.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ummmmm comparing the rediculous crap i seen after i was at the sled show shopping with my wife.

$40,000 for a supercharged arctic cat isnt so bad compared to a peice of **** old cabinet for $34,000.

Yea but the cabinet is Shabby chic though, and your still gonna need gas and chit for the arctic cat...lol

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a good show .. Lots to be learned.. I was very impressed with FXR booth.. They really have some great product.. Bye bye Klim.. I'm a Yamaha guy but wow the Doo T3's are flipping sweet.. I have a feeling your gonna see plooms of them on da hills! Sure like that TSS Insta-Boost kit .. Wow .. And using the Kpa Turbo now that is neat!

Cheers..

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats to Sledderglen on the life time acheivement award, to Snow n Mud for their award and to all others.

The Weekend was as usual a great time from beginning to end. Was great seeing everyone and catching up.

The Ball fights in the isles at the show upsetting the security persons, its all fun and games until someone looses and eye, Oh wait I almost did!!

Thanks Bogger, your one lucky dude...it didnt bruise!!!

Now for snow!! And to catch that arsehole that stole the pack. What a ........!!!! Karma!!!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Congrats to Sledderglen on the life time acheivement award, to Snow n Mud for their award and to all others.

The Weekend was as usual a great time from beginning to end. Was great seeing everyone and catching up.

The Ball fights in the isles at the show upsetting the security persons, its all fun and games until someone looses and eye, Oh wait I almost did!!

Thanks Bogger, your one lucky dude...it didnt bruise!!!

Now for snow!! And to catch that arsehole that stole the pack. What a ........!!!! Karma!!!

Ball fight was epic!!! So much fun. Security even cam back after shutting us down and told us it was ok to keep on keepin on. Then the Asa **** us down..... Going to try to get the Ab beach club to get us some balls for next year.... I may know a person or 2 on the executive.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ball fight was epic!!! So much fun. Security even cam back after shutting us down and told us it was ok to keep on keepin on. Then the Asa **** us down..... Going to try to get the Ab beach club to get us some balls for next year.... I may know a person or 2 on the executive.

Use Nerf Type balls. Little softer

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
It was fun watching the GBCA guys put their balls in people's faces. :D

some guy, not sure whom, tagged our "Horse Power Hunny" banner with an "Out For A Rip" sticker with a logo that looked much like the DPFN chief........... you wouldn't know anything about this would you? ;)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great show once again! The Snow and Mud booth looked fabulous this year, great job you guys! We too were able to have a nice big booth this year, what a difference some space makes lol. :) It was awesome to see the 'I love S&M' crew after the banquet, thanks for coming guys! (pun?) So much thanks to everyone who supported the Betties and Hickshow After Party - biggest and best yet! This was Hickshow's first Edmonton premiere and they loved the support they saw. The Brewhouse was extremely happy and want us all back. The servers commented on how respectful the snowmobilers were :) and that it was one of the best large events they've hosted. :D Thanks everyone for keeping it relatively clean :p and leaving a good impression about snowmobilers. And it goes without saying, it was one of the biggest nights for them in booze sales. :)

Congrats to Sledderglenn and Snow and Mud on the ASA awards! Ron and Crew you put a lot of volunteer time into this site and it's events and it brings us closer as a community, thanks for all you do to make that happen. Glenn, it's been too long coming and extremely well deserved, congrats and thank you for leading by example in volunteerism. :cool:

Oh…and The Betties are in on the Ball fight and for some balls in the face :confused: :eek: JK We shall bring our own balls :eek: and they shall be the biggest balls of them all! lmao :p

See you all there next year!!

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it was a great show with lots of Snow and Mud entertainers. Lol. Just like to congratulate Glen on his lifetime achievement award. Well done Glen! You deserve it with all your hard work over the years for the sport!

Top Bottom