Edmonton Sled Show

HAYDENC

Reaction score
Never been before but hear its pretty sweet. Is it worth it for a guy to drive up from Calgary to check out! looking for a new helmet and either klim or motorfist bib, can you get all that there? any info is great !

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very cool show at our expo Center by rexall place. They have tons of gear for sale as well as everything you could think of for a snowmobile. Definitely worth the drive up.

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in my opinion the best part is seeing all the custom sleds.

the gear selection and helmet choices are okay but i wouldnt drive 3 hours just for the shopping...

I would recommend it though, there is some sweet gear, and a ton of cool sleds.

calltrex

Reaction score
Well if it's as big as the saskatoon show its worth going forsure.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
never been before but hear its pretty sweet. Is it worth it for a guy to drive up from calgary to check out! Looking for a new helmet and either klim or motorfist bib, can you get all that there? Any info is great !

the martin equipment booth is huge, and they usually have awesome prices on the klim and motorfist clothing, as do many of the other booths.... You won't be disappointed by the show.... Apparently the biggest show west of toronto :) ............ Be sure to stop by the snowandmud.com booth and say hi :)

XanderKane

Reaction score
Can anyone chime in on the deals they previous got at the show? Looking for new jacket/bib/gloves, are the prices much better than in the stores?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
the martin equipment booth is huge, and they usually have awesome prices on the klim and motorfist clothing, as do many of the other booths.... You won't be disappointed by the show.... Apparently the biggest show west of toronto :) ............ Be sure to stop by the snowandmud.com booth and say hi :)

are you going to be there this year Ric? When can I sign up for an autograph? :D

Top Bottom