Edmonton Sled Show

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like we are coming up for this, what's a good hotel with a waterslide in Edmonton? Somewhat close to the show? Thanks!

None.
You'll need to be or stay on the west end for that. Might be something in Sherwood Park?

Either way nothing close but within a $30 cab ride.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
None.
You'll need to be or stay on the west end for that. Might be something in Sherwood Park?

Either way nothing close but within a $30 cab ride.

I think the hotel next to "Millenium Place" in sherwood Park has a slide, its got easy access to the yellowhead to get to the show.

Travel Lodge on 184st and Stony Plain Road USED to have a water slide, not sure if they still do

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WNR is coming in a limo once again, it will be a barn burner to say the least, like Bogger eloquently said, it is an event we look forward to every year, it means the best season of the year is just around the corner... Winter!!!:party::party2::Snowmobile1::policecar2::tazz:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you going to make yourself available for autographing my Doo accessory catalog?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately BRP hasn't contacted me about being in their Edmonton booth LOL. Just keep a sharpie with you and I'm sure I'll see you somewhere to sign that bitch up.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you going to make yourself available for autographing my Doo accessory catalog?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baaaaaaaaaaaa
Unfortunately BRP hasn't contacted me about being in their Edmonton booth LOL. Just keep a sharpie with you and I'm sure I'll see you somewhere to sign that bitch up.

Can u even spell ur name???

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a small group of us coming from the Chase/Pritchard area on Friday......show on Saturday and festivities after the show......if you are from the area pm me and we will hookup at the show.....see u all there!!

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes I am sure chris brown will be there and I imagine Carl Kuster/Rob Alford could return.

Top Bottom