Edmonton Sled Show....Who is going and what is your wish list?

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am hoping to make it if I am not working, though I am a little afraid of how much it will cost me. There are so many things I could use... If I am lucky I will be out of there only $1000 lighter. Though it could easily be way more, and I am still hoping to hit the puallup show too.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
better practice up on your counting....3 is a heafty goal and only yellow weeks to go....

I'm going just to count the 3 people in the yamaha and arctic cat booths.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am hoping to make it if I am not working, though I am a little afraid of how much it will cost me. There are so many things I could use... If I am lucky I will be out of there only $1000 lighter. Though it could easily be way more, and I am still hoping to hit the puallup show too.
Puyallup comes first your sled budget will be gone by the Edmonton show :biglaugh:

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have em at the store Willy. Come in I'll give you a smokin deal

Better make it a two for one deal momma he will need one for weed with a tube running up to his Osama mask and one for the munchies after.
Tb

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Running boards for the sled, two wheel kit, whack load of videos, clothes, enter free draws, free stickers,beer and a hamburger.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All of us Motorfist dealers will have smokin deals on last years stock, as well as great deals on this years. I happen to know of an awesome place that WILL be selling 2013 Polaris Pro RMK Accessories.

US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what are you looking for?... (and to be fair.. there will be other equally awesome smoking wicked turborad Polaris and Motorfist dealers at the show)

:D!!
im lookin for an underseat bag, handlebar bag and goggle bag,,,,too many bags??? lol.... and a tether aaaand a hps can if the price is right,,,maybe a PA head??? $hit lots, whatever my overspendin ass can justify,,,,plus some posters and shat fer my garage would be nice

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im lookin for an underseat bag, handlebar bag and goggle bag,,,,too many bags??? lol.... and a tether aaaand a hps can if the price is right,,,maybe a PA head??? $hit lots, whatever my overspendin ass can justify,,,,plus some posters and shat fer my garage would be nice

your coming to the sled show...........................?

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would like to see or buy a skins seat, need boots, oft relocation bracket. Watch my 3yr old enjoy looking at her favorite sport, maybe a new suit for her

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your coming to the sled show...........................?
U say it like i should fear for my life lol. I am a die hard sledder bud and am workin close to town, so if i can swing a day off work im gonna go pick up some gear

Top Bottom