Edmonton Sled Show....Who is going and what is your wish list?

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might have to make a solo appearence, take a day off work and drive in to check it out, hows that for commitment? the list of vendors sounds like theres gonna be a helluva good assortment of $hit to blow cash on,,,,,,,,

Hey momma what kinda deals u got on some stomper boots and 12 rekon pants, pm me if ya want

Also anyone gonna be sellin 2013 pro rmk accessories?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might have to make a solo appearence, take a day off work and drive in to check it out, hows that for commitment? the list of vendors sounds like theres gonna be a helluva good assortment of $hit to blow cash on,,,,,,,,

Hey momma what kinda deals u got on some stomper boots and 12 rekon pants, pm me if ya want

Also anyone gonna be sellin 2013 pro rmk accessories?

All of us Motorfist dealers will have smokin deals on last years stock, as well as great deals on this years. I happen to know of an awesome place that WILL be selling 2013 Polaris Pro RMK Accessories.

US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what are you looking for?... (and to be fair.. there will be other equally awesome smoking wicked turborad Polaris and Motorfist dealers at the show)

:D!!

Reactions: ice

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for a set of abs back packs and a set of rhino walkey talky with a gps in it looking for some good prices have anyone no of any good prices write now

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some motor fist pants for sure! New beacon and Avalanche course. And bye the looks of it S&M jersey!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stokedd for the show

#1 priority is gettin my new avy bag :D abs escape 4L !
Maybe some air frames if there around
Like to get some club memberships at the show
If Garmin Rhino's are avail I will likely grab one of those too so that I stop sharing
Might look into the new beacons
More Bettie Swaggg
Klim Mittens! Ack so excited about this (Sorry MF Need mittens for the late night decents.. lol)
Andd who knows what else ill stumble upon.. movies posters clothes accessories
Maybe some more super glides
Perhaps some S&M clothes too!

Sheesh.. I never even thought about a list.. Guess i should start savin more! :eek:

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna try takin a day off work to make er.. Missed it last year an don't want to miss it again.. I dunno wat I'm gonna buy but I'm a lil scared of wat its gonna cost lol.. An likely pick up a S&M jersey

Sent from a phone.. From a bush

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddies are running a both there, Prairie Recreation
go all the good you need and sweet deals too

Im stoked for the Stoon show
wanna check out the new Throttle 22 BCA pack, looks like something i should invest in this year
maybe some new stomper boots, MF pants and of course a sh*t ton of videos
my lil guy, who is 2, loves to watch his "doo doo" videos everynight before bed (its sooo cute, he yells "uh oh!" when they jump or crash!!LOL)

also on the fence on my sled - X vs SP
wanna see the orange in person and the difference in the SP vs X bars too
fricken love the black/orange on the SP, I might have to see which one i like best

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't wait for the sled show. After the avy back pack thread, I will be looking at one of those to get, need new gloves(most likely looking at motorfist), mine were too funky end of last season to make it another one, maybe new boots and jacket. If motorfist has boots to fit my little feet I'd like to get a pair of those. Hint hint Trish and Drink! :p

I'll be working at the 509 booth so come say hi! :D :beer:

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boy Im glad I get to go to a wedding in Vancouver that weekend instead of spending the weekend surrounded by sledding awesomeness and working in the main jet booth.....................

FML:rolleyes:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boy Im glad I get to go to a wedding in Vancouver that weekend instead of spending the weekend surrounded by sledding awesomeness and working in the main jet booth.....................

FML:rolleyes:

Look on the bright side.. Maybe they'll call it off?????

I wish you were coming!!!!!! I'm not going to say it..... you know what I'm thinking....... ends in omo

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to renew all my gear for this year. Not sure yet what I will be buying. Guess it depends on the deals and bank account.....and if the wife comes lol.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
also come get yer trail passes from me..im at the fort saskatchewan snowangels boot..see ya there

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to renew all my gear for this year. Not sure yet what I will be buying. Guess it depends on the deals and bank account.....and if the wife comes lol.

"Bring "the wife" over to us.. we'll get her all geared up and ready for Winter.. The New Polaris and Cat sleds would be a wonderful choice for the love of your life.... just sayin....

Top Bottom