Edmonton Sled Show....Who is going and what is your wish list?

puddle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna try and sweet talk momma into bringing some Ogio Motorfist luggage, a couple sets of gloves, and a whole lotta bric-a-brac for the sled.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are a Motorfist Dealer and Yes we will be there with WICKED deals for sure. got some good deals on Movies as well. I'll also bring some posters. First come first serve!!!!

Have a great day!

Trish

well, we will be making a stop by FOR SURE. are they gonna have the Dominator out by the show??

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We will be there is factory help for all you guys on questions comments or concerns. We will be with Trish for sure.

I love the Edmonton show........

BTW the SnowandMud jersey is pretty sweet.

Since SnowandMud bought a bunch of Motorfist jackets, I think MotorFist needs some Snowandmud Jerseys!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

krash

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW! that is a cool jersey . are you put on the names right on the spot? or we have to order them with our name on them?

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hubby & I will be there Saturday. We both would like some new sledding outer wear. Thinking Motorfist, if we can find a good deal. Maybe some 509 goggles. Need to find some that fit with my SHIFT helmet, which hasn't been easy. And if we cant find any of that, then a black & orange mountain seat for the hubby's sled. BUT, really looking forward to meeting MOMMA in person. :)

1) MARE. Check out the new MotorFist helmet at the show.

Extreme Snowmobile Crash - MotorFist Dominator Helmet - YouTube

2) And I WANT A SNOW AND MUD JERSEY!!

3) And...One more pimp of a MF product!! :) Here's a pic of the new MF Ogio Luggage that you guys mentioned.

motorfist-rib-9800-gear-bag-20279_M.jpg

Last edited:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Momma doesn't mind you chasing guy's around trying to get their bags? Wow, I knew she was a free spirit but not that free lol..... Good on you for coming out big guy...... :p
Thats a sweet MF gear bag :D

You can find me, chasing MF Guy around the show trying to get one! ;)

Last edited:

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
spent the bank last year at the show so i think i'm on a short leash this year- better stay away from t-team i think.:nono: otherwise boots and a gear bag i think.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
WOW! that is a cool jersey . are you put on the names right on the spot? or we have to order them with our name on them?

I'll have a pre order area up on here on the weekend and we have one week to pre-order, then you can pick it up at the show or have delivered to you.

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was talking it over with my Dad he wants new ski pants i not sure what i want yet its all most like try to put a Christmas list to together its tough performance or acc

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any price idea on the jersey prices.....Im lookin for a plaid green scott souza jacket (pretty sure i got the spelling wrong) and a helmet cam :)

Top Bottom