Edmonton Show Show Review

freezie

Reaction score
This topic just reminds me of saskatchewan , shows in saskatoon every year and it turns into a 4 hr drive each way for me . It's annoying considering there are really no deals to be found . Yet somehow I end up there every year.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was there anybody there with any interesting flat deck designs. I'm really wanting to get away from the conventional sled deck deal..

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got there at 10 am so no crowds yet. I had some extra $3 off coupons that I gave to some people behind me in line.
I thought the running board inserts from xxxmods were a great deal. I could not have ordered them from anyone online for $120. I don't ride brp but there pro gear bag for $89 was a good deal. Lots of people wanting those after my brother and I grabbed the last 2 display bags. Already emptied my hockey bag and packed the new one this morning. Nice bag and I'll just add some "sucks" decals below the brp graphics. :)
Still good to go and talk to people running the club booths and find out what's new.

It's still jaw dropping for me to see the price on some of the trailers. $59k.... Wow!

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Show did seem smaller but saw the booths I needed to, Thanked the people who have gone out of there way to help me with my current build. I drank $14 worth of beer, look at some very cute women and their bums and went for some beverages.

Yup pretty much the same as last year.

I met Pistonbroke800, he's a nice guy but he doesn't have any more nos bottles.

Last edited:
Top Bottom