Edmonton Bike show

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone going ????

Friday, January 13th12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday, January 14th10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, January 15th10:00 am - 5:00 pm

Always like seeing whats new in bikes and gear....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone going ????

Friday, January 13th
12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday, January 14th
10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, January 15th
10:00 am - 5:00 pm

Always like seeing whats new in bikes and gear....

might go wander around for something to do, from what I understand lots of ATV's supposed to be there as well.

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sold my bike last fall with the intension of picking something up at the bike show this weekend, but it looks like I wont be back in time for the show, working in Tumbler Ridge. Maybe catch the show in Calgary next weekend.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sold my bike last fall with the intension of picking something up at the bike show this weekend, but it looks like I wont be back in time for the show, working in Tumbler Ridge. Maybe catch the show in Calgary next weekend.

I thought Calgary's show was LAST weekend ???????

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your right, just looked it up,,buddy of mine told me couple of weeks ago that if I couldnt make the edmonton show he would go with me to the calgary show the next weekend as he had to work this weekend also, crap:confused:
I thought Calgary's show was LAST weekend ???????

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Calgary show was good in my opinion. The boy loved the dirt biker/quadder show. Lots of nice equipment and a nice old ford up for raffle

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thump, sorry to break the news to ya !!!!! AND not to rub it in , I am going on Friday to check things out !!!

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If you want just give me your Visa and I promise I will pick out something nice for you...... You can trust me, we met on the Internet

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im goin sunday ....Also in the market for a bike but i want a 04ish vstar1100 just guna drool and look hopefully this will light a bit of a spark for guys that wana sell some quality used stuff.

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any good deals on bikes?? I was leaning towards a Victory Cross Country.
Thump, sorry to break the news to ya !!!!! AND not to rub it in , I am going on Friday to check things out !!!

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want just give me your Visa and I promise I will pick out something nice for you...... You can trust me, we met on the Internet
Im sure you wouldnt disappoint me , but my wife would think different lol :rolleyes:

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went on Sat. Love the look of the new Norton Commando. Had 3 of them back in the day. Also liked the Triumph Thruxton and the Harley XR 1200x. Decisions,decisions. When I was leaving, there was a guy riding out of there on a Harley "bobber", in the snowstorm. That's dedicated.

Top Bottom