editting porgram?

yamaha125cc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dose anyone know a good editting program. Either to edit pictures ( to be able to draw on the face or stuff like that). or and to edit videos. thanks

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have used Corel paint shop pro for 7yrs and love it! but there are many other great programs out there like adobe photo shop so check them all out.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I use Adobe photoshop light room 2 pretty good but it does more than what the average user would probably use. It's worth about $350-400 at Future shop well worth it but time consuming so you only use it on quality shots....But if you were to snoop around the net....lets say at some file sharing torrent sites...you can find it for free....just you can't update it...But you should really buy it from a reputable place ;).....Myself I will upgrading to Adobe CS5 when I find a version for mac ...cheap ;)

You can usually download a trial versions to try out or go to youtube and watch tutorials....well cause I'm to lazy to read manuals

Last edited:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use Photoshop CS5 and Adobe Lightroom 3.0 for my photos. I Do most everything in Lightroom and then export to Photoshop those that deserve an extra artsy touch. Both are expensive and not always user friendly.

You can get a cheaper version of Photoshop called Photoshop Elements and it will do most of what you want. It's about $100.

I also like Corel and Corel Paint and they are both affordable, versatile, and pretty easy to use.

Top Bottom