Eagle Valley / Sicamous Updates 2018 - 2019

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is spring conditions and you need to drive many km up the road. Most of the time there is no place to park a trailer, let alone turn one around. So, unless one is prepared to drive km's of gravel on your sled, not sure why people continue to try hauling 4 place trailers into spring conditions.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you loose a side panel between eagles and Sicamous???

let me know what colour and what side it was from as well as the sled it came off of and I will gladly return it. I am in Sicamous till tomorrow.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you loose a side panel between eagles and Sicamous???

let me know what colour and what side it was from as well as the sled it came off of and I will gladly return it. I am in Sicamous till tomorrow.

Where did you park at eagles? How was coverage up the trail?

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am here for the weekend to pick up the 5er from the winter camp spot. Found the side panel while making the trip to crazy creek with the kids...

all I can say for sure is that we are 1 month early as far as riding conditions are concerned. Rode blue with the wife last weekend Friday and sat. Staged in the lot Friday and at 5.5 on sat.

She is deck country.

Where did you park at eagles? How was coverage up the trail?

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Eagles, Parked at km1 parking lot. Coverage is getting sh**ty for the first 7 Kms. Last 7 before cabin is getting whooped bad. Overall though, I’d say it’s in ok condition. After today, you could probably deck it to km3.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Eagles yesterday, parked at 3km, trail was great in the am but trip down was getting pounded out with about 4-5 small dirt patches, nothing bad.
Snow conditions were awesome, played all day in 1 1/2-2ft of powpow. Eagles seldom disappoints, if you know where to go.

BTW, i love this time of year, the mountains are quiet, we pretty much had all the pow to our selves.

Correction on my post, we parked at the 1km lot and my buddy on his Nytro ran out of fuel at 3km on the way out and had to be towed in haha.....i had 3 in the brain when i posted this, weird or what

Last edited:

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Eagles yesterday, parked at 3km, trail was great in the am but trip down was getting pounded out with about 4-5 small dirt patches, nothing bad.
Snow conditions were awesome, played all day in 1 1/2-2ft of powpow. Eagles seldom disappoints, if you know where to go.

BTW, i love this time of year, the mountains are quiet, we pretty much had all the pow to our selves.

i thought that was you on the sidewinder

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you should of introduced your self, we were all local rider's and could had toured you around into some of our magic spots...well not all of them LOL
But definitely would had taken you into some over the bumper stuff...in a round about way, to confuse things haha....

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you should of introduced your self, we were all local rider's and could had toured you around into some of our magic spots...well not all of them LOL
But definitely would had taken you into some over the bumper stuff...in a round about way, to confuse things haha....

Ha, we have no problem finding our way around thanks. And there was lots to be had. You guys went by the 2 of us right before the cabin. We were having a pop during the snow storm.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha, we have no problem finding our way around thanks. And there was lots to be had. You guys went by the 2 of us right before the cabin. We were having a pop during the snow storm.

AAAH YAAA, sure i remember going by you two, we had just come down the dog house. Thought maybe one of ya found a tree LOL.
We went to the cabin for snack time haha and then continued on with powder slaying. We never got down till around 7:30-8:00.

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who can show who the better areas?
This has not been established.

Nice try and bait not taken. I know it well enough for my comfort level. Not Lund-worthy nope.

That was a cool looking ole Yamaha in the group.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know Eagles quite well and maybe Allseasons does too but we had a secret weapon...CrazyBill. Its his back yard with 70+ rides in this season so far.
Riding with wild Bill are ya, stew too??

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riding with wild Bill are ya, stew too??

Yes and Stewart, we had a pretty big group of 7. I personally don't like riding in big group's but these guys held their own well and never wondered and worked well together. For a large group its was one of the better group i rode with. We covered a lot of ground with out loosing track of anyone, great bunch of guys and all great riders. It was a good time.

Top Bottom