Eagle Valley / Sicamous Updates 2018 - 2019

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The bling bling and all the great stories of times that have passed. The man has lived quite the life and is still kicking ass in the hills!

He's the one with the bling bling big neck gold chain

Has 3 different sleds, no long hair no unless he grew it out alot in a short time

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The bling bling and all the great stories of times that have passed. The man has lived quite the life and is still kicking ass in the hills!
Yes, yes he has

You should see the pics on his walls, and the people he has his arms around

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went owls head today parked at 8 km went down skinny ridge to some lake was great climbing snow did some big pulls

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Correct, Kanaka is near Gordon Sydney and Morton is at the base of Mara. I tend to get those two lakes mixed.

powder dreams

Reaction score
as much fun as renoing a kitchen is it sure sounds like I made a bad call on not going to eagles on sunday. hopefully the week of rain forecasted produces something for this weekend. thanks for the depressing news lund lol

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as much fun as renoing a kitchen is it sure sounds like I made a bad call on not going to eagles on sunday. hopefully the week of rain forecasted produces something for this weekend. thanks for the depressing news lund lol

Ya, you screwed the pooch on that call

Attachments

• 92929B6C-6CEF-4F8F-B30E-7E55B7C0C78F.png
    92929B6C-6CEF-4F8F-B30E-7E55B7C0C78F.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 362

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i guess i won't be parking at 12km, way too rad for me.
Awesome pic's.
Panzerdog, did you have an issue with the rear skid on your King at Renshaw a few weeks ago??

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My skid is good i did have a bent cross brace. I might adjust my limiter strap because I am wheeling bad in the wet sicamous snow and we are working here for the next 2 weeks so lots of exploring to do

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My skid is good i did have a bent cross brace. I might adjust my limiter strap because I am wheeling bad in the wet sicamous snow and we are working here for the next 2 weeks so lots of exploring to do

Just asking cause i think we met, parking at Renshaw. I came up and asked about your suspension cause my buddy on his busted his that day also.

powder dreams

Reaction score
anyone ride eagles today with a report on how the trail is holding up? Im notgoing to make another bad decision to weekends in a row so we are going tomorrow no matter what.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone ride eagles today with a report on how the trail is holding up? Im notgoing to make another bad decision to weekends in a row so we are going tomorrow no matter what.

I'm interested in knowing too, was planning for Revy for Monday with the wife but the weather doesn't look promising in Revy but much better for Sicamous.

BTW, hard pack chit snow for Mustang, poor visibility is what i heard.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in knowing too, was planning for Revy for Monday with the wife but the weather doesn't look promising in Revy but much better for Sicamous.

BTW, hard pack chit snow for Mustang, poor visibility is what i heard.
That's why we didn't go to Mustang, it was even socked in and hard to see in the trees at blue yesterday

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode EP today, we parked at 4.5k, trail in was rough with quite a few small dirt sections and one longer dirt section, not really to bad. the snow higher up was great 1-2ft of fresh still heavy, very deep in places, snow was pretty good all around but better higher for sure. snowed quite a bit as well through out the day... defiantly worth the ride.

Top Bottom