Eagle Valley / Sicamous Updates 2015/16

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They slid down from 4km to about 2km, whereas one of them drove to 10km, road was slick as loon dung. One truck/trailer jack knifed, sameo story. Supposed to get a good dump on Monday/Tuesday, Blue would even be attainable!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They slid down from 4km to about 2km, whereas one of them drove to 10km, road was slick as loon dung. One truck/trailer jack knifed, sameo story. Supposed to get a good dump on Monday/Tuesday, Blue would even be attainable!
Some one today u are talking??

335i

Reaction score
Rode owls today. Parked at 6 or so. Looks like we were the first ones down to video bowl. Went over but didn't used skinny ridge... Will let someone else do that. We played just above Morton lake I think it's called. Found some pretty good snow

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode owls today. Parked at 6 or so. Looks like we were the first ones down to video bowl. Went over but didn't used skinny ridge... Will let someone else do that. We played just above Morton lake I think it's called. Found some pretty good snow
So if u didn't go over skinny, then u climbed out of video to the the right looking at video, to bypass skinny??

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the trail at Eagles goes around Hidden? At what elevation? Hidden is a fair drop down! If anything sounds like I won't even bother heading to the cabin again this winter with the access that trail will make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

335i

Reaction score
Ya big time. Today two young guys tried to go up with a truck and trailer with no threads left... They were stuck at km 3. We ended up going to quest. Road was icy as well.. But snow was good at the top

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya big time. Today two young guys tried to go up with a truck and trailer with no threads left... They were stuck at km 3. We ended up going to quest. Road was icy as well.. But snow was good at the top

Are you the guy with the orange Axys or the doo?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have stock all season but bc winter approved tires and the sled would be in the box for weight would you chance it

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No different than last year mark, we drove up way too much all winter

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No different than last year mark, we drove up way too much all winter

Yeah I had no issues last year even thru our adventure thru the mud up yard creek. Snowbike bill has gotten me a little paranoid

SUPERDUTY

Reaction score
Has anyone made it up all the way into eagles the new way yet? If so how much snow is up there?
updates pls

Top Bottom