Duramax fuel filters

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I change mine every second oil change or when the DIC tells me to. Which is usually around 30 000 km so close to the second oil change anyhow (synthetic oil).
80 000 km is waaaaay too long IMO.

70-80000 is when the DIC tells you to change on a 2012.
Filter is still clean when cut apart but I don't get fuel from anyplace but card locks.
I thought it was a long period as well.
Same as you for oil . 100% synthetic 5/40 Chevron every 8000 Kms

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
If anyone is interested, i have 4 airdog fuel preporator 2 micron fuel filters... Brought in for a customer several years ago for a customer, but he wrote his truck off and doesn't want the filters.... Part # ff100-2, if anyone wants them.... Free, just come and get 'em :), otherwise garbage within the week

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That there is a GOOD DEAL

If anyone is interested, i have 4 airdog fuel preporator 2 micron fuel filters... Brought in for a customer several years ago for a customer, but he wrote his truck off and doesn't want the filters.... Part # ff100-2, if anyone wants them.... Free, just come and get 'em :), otherwise garbage within the week

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If I ever get out of the bush (middle of next week hopefully) and you still have them I'll take them.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ran Racor until I ran out of them and then Donaldson on my '06 Dmax. Changed fuel filter at every oil change. Ran 10 to 15K on full synthetic. 265k currently on that truck and it's never missed a beat.

Top Bottom