Dumb question

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
AREN'T LICENSE PLATES SUPPOSED TO BE CARRIED IN THE WINDSHIELD BAGS OR IN THE TRUNKS OF THE SLEDS UNDER ALL THE TOOLS AND EMPTY BEER CANS????? I KEEP INSURANCE/REGISTRATION SAFE IN THE SOS HANDLBAR BAGS ON ALL SLED, AND LICENSE PLATES IN THE TRUNKS OF ALL SLEDS.....:d

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bolt mine to the snow flap. If you decide to do this don't make the same mistake I made. use only two bolts on the top holes of the plate otherwise the plate will get trashed when you are in deep snow.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Throw it in your back pack, just rember if you rivot it to your tunnel, be carefull not to go through you coolers.

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledding003.jpg

spike7ss

Reaction score
Ive got mine bolted to the snow flap. its been there for over a year, like pipes said, make sure you use all avalible mounting holes on the plate.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive got mine bolted to the snow flap. its been there for over a year, like pipes said, make sure you use all avalible mounting holes on the plate.
Hey spike77ss ithink you missed my point. Do Not use all fout holes in you plate. use only the top two mounting holes. If you flap needs to flex back due to massive amounts of snow being blown out the back the four bolt system is only gonna caus e you greif. I wish I only knew how to post picture on this site, I could show you my plate so that you could see the mistake that I made.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Where abouts do you guys put your license plate on your sleds out here. I'm from back east and it is a sticker license plate.

Go out and spend $10 @ Sobeys, and buy a package of Zip lock freezer bags. Trow( not throw) yer plate in one, and a beer can:beer: in the back fridge, so it does not slip underneath your seat:d

The law states. ( long story short) That what ever is an applicable law. That is where you are from is manditory where you ride. Most quads prior to '94 did not come with a factory plate holder. And I still haven't seen a sled with one yet either. If your papers are good, and you have nothing to hide :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:, and produce a valid plate, you have nothing to worry about.

Farmer B

Reaction score
Not sure where the last six plates I paid for went,but as long as you have your insurance and registration papers with your sled you shouldn,t run into any problems. I keep them in a zip-lock bag on the toolbox of the sled.

kelwar

Reaction score
in alberta you actualy get a plate in bc you just get a sticker that looks like a licence plate and you are suppost to have one though

Top Bottom