Dumb question

wade1974

Reaction score
Where abouts do you guys put your license plate on your sleds out here. I'm from back east and it is a sticker license plate.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
... I rivet mine to the side of the tunnel just above the footboards. :):beer:

Calg_Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i did the same as bigfoot. They dont seem to consider license plates when they are designing these new machines - especially mountain machines.

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually mount mine in my truck under the seat. LOL. But always carry the insurance.

wade1974

Reaction score
I am in edmonton. I'll have to take a look at riveting it on. Thanks for the info guys.:beer:

W

woodies

haha same here what plate?don't need them just insurance if you don't ride the trails!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in that little hole at the back of your seat. thats what they put it there for isnt it? oh and for beer.:beer::beer::d

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Koby...how bout this...Can I see your license plate sir...Yep, it's in my sled trunk right beside my beers...lol....
Sorry magnet...just had to to do that..lol..QUOTE=magnet;260701]in that little hole at the back of your seat. thats what they put it there for isnt it? oh and for beer.:beer::beer::d[/QUOTE]

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can I see your plate Sir? oh yes officer one second BRAAAAAAAAAAAP all the way to the top, see ya...

its like camping always make sure you can run faster than one guy so the Bear gets him:d:beer:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I actualy was carrying mine in my pack with my insurance for a while but I believe my plate is in my gear bag now, but I mostly ride in BC and you DO NOT need a plate to the best of my knowladge?

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i seen a mount on the dragons that elk island rents out, it mounts to the back of the seat on those posts going down and then the liecence plat bolts on to that, dont know where you can buy them though

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My plate and insurance is in my Windshield bag. No one I know has had any issue with this. Looks really ugly on the tunnel or anywhere else for that matter.

Top Bottom