drop and roll kits?

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll second Tracks Canada. Curtis is one of the few stand up guy's left in the industry.
(403)701-5038

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what would be the best? the rail extensions or just a whole 151 skid? i had a guy offer me his skid...i might go with that and tunnel extension, drivers and anything else? haha thanks

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there ya go it might just bolt right in, Id take the skid for sure put some big wheels on her, lose a couple idlers and mock it up without the track. Still get some 8t turbo drivers, but if it bolts in with out the track on, then away you go. if not relocating the bolt holes isnt so bad.

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there ya go it might just bolt right in, Id take the skid for sure put some big wheels on her, lose a couple idlers and mock it up without the track. Still get some 8t turbo drivers, but if it bolts in with out the track on, then away you go. if not relocating the bolt holes isnt so bad.

ya i was thinking of doin that and getting tunnel extension(of coarse) haha...what are the turbo drivers so good for? where do they come from? would i be able to get tunnel extension from same place?

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure give Specialty a call, maybe you have a local dealer, but the drivers allow you to run a looser track with more positive traction so your track wont slip or "ratchet". also the 8t drivers will gear down just enough for the long track and give you the clearance for the 2" paddles.

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok...is there anyway i could fit a biggar paddle? do i still need that drop bracket things? should i still change my drive bearings? that specialty sleds should still ahve everything i need? like bearings and all that? thanks

Top Bottom