Drive belts

laurelfox

Reaction score
hey everybody, just trying to get some advise on drive belts. looking for my 1993 formula 583 with inch and a half track. it will likely never hit the mountains, but i am looking for a good quality value priced belt for it.
any ideas? opinions?
thank you

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hey everybody, just trying to get some advise on drive belts. looking for my 1993 formula 583 with inch and a half track. it will likely never hit the mountains, but i am looking for a good quality value priced belt for it.
any ideas? opinions?
thank you

GET A BELT FROM CANADIAN TIRE.... WELL PRICED, AND NO QUESTIONS ASKED WARRANTY.... DONE IT A FEW TIMES WITH MY 670XMOD SUMMIT. NOW USING BELTS FROM NAPA(MY PRICE A LOT CHEAPER AND SAME 1 YEAR WARRANTY).........

laurelfox

Reaction score
yeah, i figured as much, how would warranty be required on a drive belt? if you shred it you cant return it? have a good one. it would be nice for some snow around here. cant golf cant sled/snowboard.:cool:
have a good day everybody

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
yeah, i figured as much, how would warranty be required on a drive belt? if you shred it you cant return it? have a good one. it would be nice for some snow around here. cant golf cant sled/snowboard.:cool:
have a good day everybody

HEY, LAUREL..... IF YOU DESTROY A BELT, YOU RETURN IT FOR WARRANTY(AS LONG AS ITS WITHIN THE YEAR).... SHREDDED OR DESTROYED, DOESN'T MATTER.. NEVER BEEN QUESTIONED. EVEN CANADIAN TIRE TOOK THEM BACK, NQA'D............

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ric. Do you have a belt for my 07 Summit, and if so how much? I did not know about the warranty on those belts, thanks for the info. Barry

laurelfox

Reaction score
I was really disapointed today, go into canadian tire, christmas music everywhere, nothing but decorations and trees for ever. no snowmobile stuff out whats so ever. no ski stuff out, no snowboard stuff out. i didnt think to ask however, maybe you have to get the belts from the parts counter? they used to have them hanging on a shelf. :(

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I was really disapointed today, go into canadian tire, christmas music everywhere, nothing but decorations and trees for ever. no snowmobile stuff out whats so ever. no ski stuff out, no snowboard stuff out. i didnt think to ask however, maybe you have to get the belts from the parts counter? they used to have them hanging on a shelf. :(

I think they have tehm behind the counter

over sixfoot

Reaction score
try dash dist on the southside in edm 99st and about 48 ave they carey daco
i bought a hpx kevlar for my formula stx about 75buck...its topline ask for mark(manager).dash is a major dist for that line...cheers Leo

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
last time i bought a belt from crappy tire it didnt fit...we tryed three diff brlts no match....but they took them back evry time..and one time no recit...ahha

Top Bottom